Neymar Jr.

Donatello

The world's leading climate scientists think human activities are almost certainly the main cause of the warming since the middle of the 20th century. The rapid warming trend cannot be explained by natural cycles alone. I'm sorry but it's true.

https://youtu.be/LJDgVlv55Uw

Its no use trying to explain, people won't believe. Just watch that video.

FC B

Valverde only trusts young players when he doesn't have a choice. But this is the last season of Valverde. He's gone in the summer. I'm sure these talented players will have the chance to have a top manager at Barcelona in the next few years. And from there everything is possible.

How can you be sure Fartomeu will hire a top manager after failing even to sack Failverde after Roma, Liverpool and the cup final vs. Valencia? As of 2021 chances for that to happen remain slimp imo.

Last edited:

Donatello

How can you be sure Fartomeu will hire a top manager after failing eent to sack Failverde after Roma, Liverpool and the cup final vs. Valencia? As of 2021 chances for that to happen remain slimp imo.

He will most likely go for Koeman, with outsider chance of Ten Hag, Martinez & Setien.

Givenchy

none of these 'reliable' journos know anything about this potential transfer. i cant remember a summer where so many tier 1s got it wrong multiple times, even during the De Ligt transfer

Vilarrubi

none of these 'reliable' journos know anything about this potential transfer. i cant remember a summer where so many tier 1s got it wrong multiple times, even during the De Ligt transfer

Exactly, one minute it's "Deal done, just signatures left" next minute it's "99% deal off"... Unless Neymar or PSG come out and officially say he's staying I think it's still open til 2nd September.

Pedro

La Masia
[tw]1167783091580149760[/tw]

"According to RadioCat, Barça says that Paris requires 140m euros and 3 players, which is way too much. The club thinks that Paris really never wanted to sell Neymar."

[tw]1167780536745639936[/tw]

Last edited:

xxxxxx

[tw]1167783091580149760[/tw]

"According to RadioCat, Barça says that Paris requires 140m euros and 3 players, which is way too much. The club thinks that Paris really never wanted to sell Neymar."

They'll eventually buckle. They know damn well nobody is giving what they want. If Neymar gets injured again or plays shit this season, they're not getting anywhere close to 170m for him next summer.

I would be fine without Neymar, but I really can't trust Dembele or Suarez this season.

Potroh

Around 1 p.m I talked to my friend Löw (the assistant coach of PSG) and he says they are still negotiating heavily.
He says after Barca's game this afternoon they are going to have a "final" round to see if Barca is willing to increase the offered amount.
He said that actually they were not too keen on players exchange at all.
But... this story changes minute by minute, who knows...

Vilarrubi

Around 1 p.m I talked to my friend Löw (the assistant coach of PSG) and he says they are still negotiating heavily.
He says after Barca's game this afternoon they are going to have a "final" round to see if Barca is willing to increase the offered amount.
He said that actually they were not too keen on players exchange at all.
But... this story changes minute by minute, who knows...

Potroh with that inside info.

xxxxxx

Incredible.

We finally move (on) now.

or do we.................:neymar:

[tw]1167778735476629536[/tw]

Sounds to me he hasn't got a clue either. He uses the or not at the end of the sentence.

I'm telling you, these journalists have no clue what's happening.

Home of Barca Fans