Neymar Jr.

snowy

Around 1 p.m I talked to my friend Löw (the assistant coach of PSG) and he says they are still negotiating heavily.
He says after Barca's game this afternoon they are going to have a "final" round to see if Barca is willing to increase the offered amount.
He said that actually they were not too keen on players exchange at all.
But... this story changes minute by minute, who knows...

Way out of left field but what if ney agreed to a symbolic 1 euro salary for the 1st year with Barca agreeing to compensate him in the following years. Barca would then have the means to buy him outright and it would also keep them in good standing with FPP :D eazy peazy!

giphy.gif

BBZ8800

Are those really top managers for Barca? Not imo. Sure though each of them better than Failverde.

Who is a top manager for Barca though?
Pep and Klopp only.
Sarri and Tuchel are kinda hipster flavors of the Months like Sampaoli, Jardim etc.

The analogy is terms of players is: we have Suarez (Valverde level) and we would need to buy TOP players like Messi and CR7.
Where, there aren't any similar players.

Pedro

La Masia
At least we have our own insider here [MENTION=21136]Potroh[/MENTION] who's probably more reliable than all these journalists

Keep us updated when you speak to your buddy Low again

Last edited:

abbbs97

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] you really only snapped at the board just because of Neymar but not when we still keep a fraud of a manager after 2 UCL humiliations? Says it all.

serghei

Who is a top manager for Barca though?
Pep and Klopp only.
Sarri and Tuchel are kinda hipster flavors of the Months like Sampaoli, Jardim etc.

The analogy is terms of players is: we have Suarez (Valverde level) and we would need to buy TOP players like Messi and CR7.
Where, there aren't any similar players.

Pep, Klopp, Ten Hag, Sarri, Koeman, Setien, Xavi, Favre. All are capable of doing a better job than Valverde for sure.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Xavi can be a great manager but he needs time, he needs to at least be an assistant before taking over the biggest job in football. Better than that he should be a head coach somewhere.

There’s still some of his former teammates here which could be a problem, and I am worried he might be too dogmatic and obsessed with Barca values when I want a team that combines other aspects.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
@DonAK
I didnt forget. Post several times in his thread how big of a talent he is in my opinion. Even last year. Still dont get why valverde doesnt give him "real chances".

Ansu wasnt supposed to play first team this season and he is way younger. But its nice that its possible right now to give him more time. When he becomes 18-19 Suarez is finished. Messi and griezman old. Its a future player.

Riqui is different. He has to get minutes NOW. Esspecially when our midfield is not that good...

Too many midfielders in the team unfortunately and as I explained, Valverde is a manager who believes in hierarchies.

Home of Barca Fans