Neymar Jr.

cro-man

I was against getting back neymar but when there was a chance to get rid of dembele and rakitic at once and get a much better player instead i changed my mind.This was a chance to get something from nothing if you ask me.

Andrew M

I still feel that there was an institutional apathy towards the signing and no unanimity. It seems if they could get him for a discount they were in favour, but not at any cost

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You're starting to sound like a climate change denier or a creationist who refuses to see evidence of evolution in fossils

Denier what? I for one don't buy into how humans are a big factor in rising temperatures. Nor does "evolution" have all evidence how humans were once apes.

Leave those retarded expressions out of here.

Devils

Helena Condis trying to report news like she knows what's going on at the club...

giphy.gif

Andrew M

Denier what? I for one don't buy into how humans are a big factor in rising temperatures. Nor does "evolution" have all evidence how humans were once apes.

The world's leading climate scientists think human activities are almost certainly the main cause of the warming since the middle of the 20th century. The rapid warming trend cannot be explained by natural cycles alone. I'm sorry but it's true.

Sorin

The irony of this post is off the charts.

Home of Barca Fans