New Kits Thread

M

mitkoa7x

BarcelonaJerseySidebySide.jpg
>
Barza2012.jpg

couldn't find lower res pics that reflected the kits correctly.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
there's only one problem with the home kit; it looks like PSG's. now if the blue was the blue we usually use, then maybe it wouldn't be so bad. it wouldn't be GOOD, but right now we just look like we're ripping off a less prestigious club's design, which makes absolutely no fucking sense. it'd help if the sleeves were red too...

the away kit is garish as fuck, but let's be honest apart from 08/09 our away kits have always erred on the side of utterly ridiculous.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I see what you did there

posted the nicest pic of the current & the worst pic you could find of the newer one :troll:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
fc%2Bbarcelona%2B2012%2B2013%2Bnueva%2Bequipacion%2Bnew%2Bkit%2Bbarca%2Bbarcablog%2Bfcbarcelona%2Bbarcelona%2Bbarca%2Bblog%2Bfcb%2Bnews%2B%25C3%2587.png

doesn't look SO bad with the proper blue.

anyway we need to accept Nike will always fuck around with our shirt design. same as they do with United's (the weird chevron 2 years ago, now tartan) because they know people will line up to buy these shirts no matter how fucking retarded they look. that's the power of the brand, sadly.

Yugi

how the **** is having strips english thing?
what about milan, inter, juve, udinese, bilbao, atletico madrid, malaga, gijon, eindhoven etc from top of my head

gingerless

if they take that gradient shit away and move a few things around here and there it could look as epic as this

davidvillabarcelona.jpg

but they completely fucked up the colour tones

M

mitkoa7x

if they take that gradient shit away and move a few things around here and there it could look as epic as this

davidvillabarcelona.jpg

but they completely fucked up the colour tones

Someone shopped it with grana sleeves and it was much better. I see one problem tho, the crest is in the middle and there is our World Champs badge :D

ivan22

^this kit would be insane!!! I think I did some color adjustements on that kit last season, looks so seksay!

I never thought that but looking at the gradient-version makes the spidey-kit so much better. It rly grew on me, too!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I'm tellin' you, grana sleeves and even the FCBSG kit wouldn't look too bad (if the blue is right).

how the **** is having strips english thing?
what about milan, inter, juve, udinese, bilbao, atletico madrid, malaga, gijon, eindhoven etc from top of my head

they all got them from the English/English clubs. either directly or second-hand.

Home of Barca Fans