New 2014-2015 kits

Galning

Oh, I don't think they'll use a new design for the third kit. They never do. It's probably going to be the Senyera kit, think they also said when it was released as our away kit last season that they would use the senyera as their third kit until 2016, if I remember correctly.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Oh, I don't think they'll use a new design for the third kit. They never do. It's probably going to be the Senyera kit, think they also said when it was released as our away kit last season that they would use the senyera as their third kit until 2016, if I remember correctly.

Yeah I remember hearing that which is why I thought it was weird. Also last year there was a new third kit.

PaulFCB

Banned
Yeah.

Heres a link. Don't know how accurate the source is but the kit looks cool.

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/92375/barcelonas-third-kit-for-201415/

That is a complete copy after the Inter Centenary Away including the characteristics of Nike shirts of that year ( like the collar shape ), see the arms and the red on the waist, they only modified the way the sponsor is placed, the club logo and took off the "centenary" box where it said "Inter 1908-2008" which I remember, they mistaken at the beginning writing 1907-2007 or something like that, the first shirts were sold like that till they fixed them.

Inter_milan_centenary_jersey.jpg

Stric

If the second kit is orange, I doubt the senyera will be the third kit, as the colors are too similar.

XaviMessiGirl

That is a complete copy after the Inter Centenary Away including the characteristics of Nike shirts of that year ( like the collar shape ), see the arms and the red on the waist, they only modified the way the sponsor is placed, the club logo and took off the "centenary" box where it said "Inter 1908-2008" which I remember, they mistaken at the beginning writing 1907-2007 or something like that, the first shirts were sold like that till they fixed them.

Inter_milan_centenary_jersey.jpg

Too bad Barca wouldn't shrink the sponsor logo like Inter did. Not that Qatar Airways would look much better small, but...

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
BrYJxMnCAAIFssD.jpg

It was so beautiful before... I won't buy one with this beko crap on it. I hope there's a version without it.

Wow that looks ugly. How long till the board realise they can sell each individual stripe $$$$ :party1:

Home of Barca Fans