New 2014-2015 kits

PaulFCB

Banned
Almost called it a few months ago!

Lets not forget this....

intel-jerseys-hed-2013.jpg

Thanks for reminding us, now the big question: Has anybody bought a Barca shirt after the Intel contract signing and looked inside? :busquets:
Also, the TV3 one was not on the shirt unless you wanted to add the patch, but Beko isn't a patch...so I fear we might have to buy Beko :evil:.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Thanks for reminding us, now the big question: Has anybody bought a Barca shirt after the Intel contract signing and looked inside? :busquets:
Also, the TV3 one was not on the shirt unless you wanted to add the patch, but Beko isn't a patch...so I fear we might have to buy Beko :evil:.

I have, Paul, I bought a 13/14 home jersey and it did not have the Intel imprint. I believe it is only on the match issue jerseys.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona's orange-coloured away shirt for next season will go on sale mid-July. #fcblive #nike [md]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Meh, it looks like a training top.

That said, I will definitely be getting the team-autographed Messi match issued, again.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Picture: Possible new Barcelona goalkeeping shirt for next season. Hope the shorts will be not black, then this kit would look bad ass.
6rpt6q.jpg

Afro

Would I be correct in saying that the Champions League version of the shirt will be Beko-less, and should be available to buy?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Would I be correct in saying that the Champions League version of the shirt will be Beko-less, and should be available to buy?

They typically don't sell the CL version of the jerseys.

If the past is any indication, the official replica jersey will probably come with the Beko print on the left sleeve.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Has there been any official news on the away kit yet? I know the orange is rumoured but has it been announced?

Also seen rumoured the St Jordi cross as being the third kit.

Home of Barca Fans