My FCB challenge.

maz

I walk the line
Will do. Unless they are wembley-expensive in which case i'd rather spend my money on buying a private jet to fly me back to london.

maz

I walk the line
Yep,

campnouw.jpg

Second tier, right near the front of the back section (second tier, blue, has front and back section).

maz

I walk the line
You got tickets for the grandstand? How much did they cost? What tier are you in?

Dont think the weather will be too good but ive got my rain coat so hopefully its all good. Just not looking forward to sleeping in the airport. I hope i dont miss my flight. I read on a website that you should stick signs on you saying "WAKE ME UP AFTER 7AM". Ill look stupid but ill be asleep so i wont care. Or maybe i will care. Decisions decisions..

K

kasabian

i paid £138, ah i fly back next morning and have a lovely hotel to relax in, im in middlesbrough, it will be a sauna for me!!

now the decision which shirt to buy from the club shop, im leaning to iniesta or pique, but cant decide hmmm!!

maz

I walk the line
Iniesta!! It shouldnt even be a decision! The decision is do you buy one or two iniesta shirts..

maz

I walk the line
Based on the wallpaper of a member (Scott), i circled in red where my seats are. They seem like ill get a good view. Doubt the weather will be that good though..

2wexuft.jpg

Warik

I sat around the same area when we played Atletico earlier in the season. No such thing as a bad view in the Camp Nou tbh. You'll be fine.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I've been to the Nou Camp twice and pretty much sat in the same area. Using that screen - Bottom tier, bottom right hand corner, towards the back, which was a little dissapointing. I've yet to experience a match at the nou camp where I can see the whole of the stadium and take it all in so they're top seats, Maz, for your first time.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
wow Jordan, you picked the only bad spot at the camp nou. Always go for upper tiers to appreciate the stadium. The view would be breathtaking.

Early March I had my own mini-challenge and that was to to go back and forth between Madrid and Barna twice in one week on a Bus. The ride was 8 hours long and it stops in Zaragoza. Insaaane. Worth every minute though.

maz

I walk the line
Yeah but come on, we both know u had something which made that trip worth while. It was about a FOOT away from u. Im talking about the camp nou pitch, of course.

When rohan and raul went it looked like they had really bad seats, they were right near the corner flag.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
I dont understand people preferring first rows. More expensive and horrible view. You feel the pitch is higher sometimes.

Home of Barca Fans