Munir El Haddadi

L

linetty

Don't know why people claim Sandro is better after a few off games, he just shoots from everywhere.

Munir is waaay ahead.

Roberto

Magisterial!
Don't know why people claim Sandro is better after a few off games, he just shoots from everywhere.

Munir is waaay ahead.

Sandro does waaaay more than Munir does everytime he is on the field. I think Sandro is currently a better player than Munir, but there is no doubt Munir has a lot of potential

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Munir is waaay ahead.

Sandro was waaaay ahead before Munir had his breakout season last year. Sandro does have a bit more luck with his finishing than Munir.

Tonykross

Yes, I don't believe in any of La Masia hype again until they start producing. we've not produced any good player since Thiago, think about it. The success rate is about 7%.

Dongou, Munir,Sandro are not Barca level, I would say Samper and Adama have a chance. I've watched all the Barca B games this season and I've come to that conclusion.

Alik

Yes, I don't believe in any of La Masia hype again until they start producing. we've not produced any good player since Thiago, think about it. The success rate is about 7%.

Why do you think Thiago is a good player? He might be talented but he hasn't really been given a chance to show his skill given his injuries. What has he produced?

On the other hand, Bartra has been producing and we'll see if Rafinha is here to stay.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I think Sandro can be as good as Pedro. Munir still might make it, he has the talent that is very evident. The sudden move into first team affected him a little. Dongou not sure where he will end up, even Adama I am not that confident. But samper will definitely become a starter material for barca. He just oozes class.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

L

linetty

You've watched all B team games and you don't rate Grimaldo?

Munir and Sandro are definitely Barca level, not so sure about Dongou as he didn't really get a chance to prove himself.

Samper could be a starter straight away. Adama's situation is a bit more complicated though, we should be careful with him as he's not as matured as Sergi.

Home of Barca Fans