Munir El Haddadi

Tonykross

Why do you think Thiago is a good player? He might be talented but he hasn't really been given a chance to show his skill given his injuries. What has he produced?

On the other hand, Bartra has been producing and we'll see if Rafinha is here to stay.

Thiago is a very good player my friend, don't deceive yourself. I don't think any top team will ever be interested in players like Batra and Rafinha.

Tonykross

You've watched all B team games and you don't rate Grimaldo?

Munir and Sandro are definitely Barca level, not so sure about Dongou as he didn't really get a chance to prove himself.

Samper could be a starter straight away. Adama's situation is a bit more complicated though, we should be careful with him as he's not as matured as Sergi.

I don't rate Grimaldo, he is a headless chicken in defense.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Thiago is a very good player my friend, don't deceive yourself. I don't think any top team will ever be interested in players like Batra and Rafinha.

Do you not consider us a top team? Because Bartra and Rafinha getting game time seems like a sign of interest, no?

L

linetty

Bartra and Rafinha play at a top team and any team will not be interested as they're not for sale.

Grimaldo might not be that good defensively but he's not a headless chicken...

Tonykross

Do you not consider us a top team? Because Bartra and Rafinha getting game time seems like a sign of interest, no?

They're getting some minutes because they're youth players, Barca will not buy players of their level if they were in different teams. I might want to withdraw that statement, if we can buy Douglas, we're capable of buying any average players out there. we should just smell the coffee and wake up, Guardiola is gone. we must start buying players who can help us win titles, rather than spending huge amount of money on players and play them out of position.

Alik

Thiago is a very good player my friend, don't deceive yourself.
I'm not saying anything.

You said it yourself. You won't buy into the hype until the player has produced. Yet you rate Thiago when he's been lying injured most of the time. That doesn't really make sense.

Tonykross

They're getting some minutes because they're youth players, Barca will not buy players of their level if they were in different teams. I might want to withdraw that statement, if we can buy Douglas, we're capable of buying any average players out there. we should just smell the coffee and wake up, Guardiola is gone. we must start buying players who can help us win titles, rather than spending huge amount of money on players and play them out of position.

I might be overreacting because of the success of Madrid.

Tonykross

I'm not saying anything.

You said it yourself. You won't buy into the hype until the player has produced. Yet you rate Thiago when he's been lying injured most of the time. That doesn't really make sense.

Thiago has shown qualities of absolute world class whenever he has been healthy.

Zangash

Banned

Please. If we were to transfer list Bartra and Rafinha tomorrow they'd be playing in a top 4 team in England by January 2nd.

Home of Barca Fans