Munir El Haddadi

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is he gonna remain on the bench forever? Send him back to Barca B FFS. Why are we hell bent on screwing him over.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He should get a chance against Getafe with Neymar out. Pedro has had a good bit of game time recently too so it's not like he's in dire need of time. Munir on the other hand is caught in Limbo. Low in the pecking order for the first team and likely to be horribly misused by Eusebio in the B team (Eusebio likes his system with Dongou, barely fit in Sandro, and stuck Munir at #10 on his return to the B team).

He should be getting subbed on more often as well. Dead games with high scorelines are what he needs to start scoring and build confidence after a rough few months.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
He should get a chance against Getafe with Neymar out. Pedro has had a good bit of game time recently too so it's not like he's in dire need of time. Munir on the other hand is caught in Limbo. Low in the pecking order for the first team and likely to be horribly misused by Eusebio in the B team (Eusebio likes his system with Dongou, barely fit in Sandro, and stuck Munir at #10 on his return to the B team).

He should be getting subbed on more often as well. Dead games with high scorelines are what he needs to start scoring and build confidence after a rough few months.
Yeah and Suarez should not be the one coming off might I add. It should be either of Nerman or Messi

dakt

So little from him tonight. He looked frustrated on couple of occasions. Never the less, I still think he can deliver.

F

Flavia

I think he should go back to the B team, and play matches. Sandro is ahead now, imo.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
This Munir is a far cry from the Munir of 13/14, preseason, and his first run of games for the first team. As always he supports his teammates well and works hard but his attacking runs penetrated less than the likes of Roberto/Montoya/Adriano even, playing nothing like a striker should. The talent is there but he needs to get the right movement back, getting in behind or dropping to the edge of the box and getting chances to actually receive the ball while facing the goal.

He reminds me a bit of Alexis on his poorest form, far from goal and doing complicated twists/turns with his back to the defenders and struggling to get clear shooting opportunities where he has time and confidence. The best he usually gets now is random, awkward one-touch finish half chances that he doesn't anticipate well. He gets into scenarios where he has to over-complicate things. He should go back to the B team and be utilized properly there where he can actually gain momentum with a run of goals.

barcanuck

Could of had a couple of tap ins today if Pedro or Adriano passed it across but it's all good. Kid is alright but doesn't offer any power like Sandro and Adama.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
He should get a full season with the B team. He is clearly not ready yet. Sandro should take his spot.

Home of Barca Fans