Munir El Haddadi

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
He only played a couple of games for the B-team and people are already getting worried about his position in the first team squad. One step at a time.

This. We have Neymar, Suarez and Messi. Those three are three of the best players in the world and we should bring Munir up occasionally just for the first team experience and a few minutes here and there. Better he is going strong in the B team for now than fighting for a spot in the first team.

L

linetty

10513238_145642062272863_1113285450599108741_n.png

L

linetty

A shame he couldn't finish off 1 of these 2 good chances he had, I really wanted him to score.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Could have had a simple tap in but Deu did not want to give up the ball in that one situation.
Besides that Munir always manages to get into goal scoring positions. That is really promising.

Tonykross

Could have had a simple tap in but Deu did not want to give up the ball in that one situation.
Besides that Munir always manages to get into goal scoring positions. That is really promising.

Munir is a very fine player, he has a very sweet release they way he shoots with not much back swing, reminds me of Van Persie.

Zangash

Banned

He did earn us the penalty, too. Overall a solid performance from him. I really want to see how he'd play with an actual team instead of a bunch of players kind of thrown out there for the sake of preseason.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
didn't impress at all. Needs a lot more work.

What the hell? Was a serious threat for the whole 2nd half.
And as Zangash pointed out he assisted the goal by getting a penalty.

I did not see one game from Munir so far which was bad.
He was the best Barca player in the CL Youth League, he impressed for the B team and right now he does his job in pre season with the pros.
This kid is a serious beast and has all the talent, basics and confidence to become a world class player.

Home of Barca Fans