MLS

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
TFC trade de ro to new york :lol: wat a catastrophe TFC is :lol:

WTF?

They got a good prospect in Tchani, who will probably run off to Europe in a year, and this confirms their place as the third best team in Canada.

Red Bull is easily the most skilled team in MLS now, even if Henry is useless.

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
Anyone catch the RSL/Monterrey game this week in the frst let of the CONCAAF final? Real Salt Lake drew them in Mexico, will play again this coming Wen in Utah to determine the champ.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Anyone catch the RSL/Monterrey game this week in the frst let of the CONCAAF final? Real Salt Lake drew them in Mexico, will play again this coming Wen in Utah to determine the champ.

Who's left in it...
Didn't they make it so two Mexican teams won't reach the final ahaha..

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
Who's left in it...
Didn't they make it so two Mexican teams won't reach the final ahaha..

This is the final my friend... And yes they did... To date, US pro teams are like 0-24-4 vs. Mexican teams.

But think about this way amgo, football in North America is improving. MLS teams playing better... Look at Javier Hernandez this year, I think its a sign of things to come. I hope anyways:)

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
This is the final my friend... And yes they did... To date, US pro teams are like 0-24-4 vs. Mexican teams.

But think about this way amgo, football in North America is improving. MLS teams playing better... Look at Javier Hernandez this year, I think its a sign of things to come. I hope anyways:)

Ah okay, now that I read it more carefully lol, ya that's cool, give someone else a shot, and I'm still rooting for Monterey but don't think they will take it for some reason..

airBarca

Went to my first MLS game this weekend(and my first professional soccer game ever =p) LA Galaxy vs. New York Red Bulls had a great time and i was pleasantly surprised at the quality on display, the league is gonna get stronger yet! I think they need to change two things, one is to change the generally ownership structure of players so that clubs own players, rather then mls and also we need promotion and relegation, teams like Chivas USA, who are not that good only drag down the league, and there is no incentive to play hard to avoid the drop. Plus there are some very good NASL teams lying around that would love a shot at MLS glory. I see positive things in MLSs' future!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Went to my first MLS game this weekend(and my first professional soccer game ever =p) LA Galaxy vs. New York Red Bulls had a great time and i was pleasantly surprised at the quality on display, the league is gonna get stronger yet! I think they need to change two things, one is to change the generally ownership structure of players so that clubs own players, rather then mls and also we need promotion and relegation, teams like Chivas USA, who are not that good only drag down the league, and there is no incentive to play hard to avoid the drop. Plus there are some very good NASL teams lying around that would love a shot at MLS glory. I see positive things in MLSs' future!

MLS has explicitly refused to bring in promotion/relegation time and time again. Ideally MLS and NASL should have a long term goal to merge, but it's probably never going to happen because it would involve the league sacrificing control over teams.

airBarca

MLS has explicitly refused to bring in promotion/relegation time and time again. Ideally MLS and NASL should have a long term goal to merge, but it's probably never going to happen because it would involve the league sacrificing control over teams.

i think that control that mls has over teams is not helpful for it

Ventus

Even in europe, that's a pretty damn nice goal.
(though I think Torres scored a couple like that)

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Even in Europe? What difference does this make anywhere it is? Its fucking sublime.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep

............................................______ __
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,
.................../.................................................. .........,}
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
.............../.................................................. .,:”........./
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

Home of Barca Fans