MLS

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
You don't?! Man am I the only one who likes the Boixos Nois in this forum?
they bring atmosphere!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
they bring atmosphere!

my uncle is one from my mom's side so i dont hate

Oh lord yeah, I have never seen a fight at a match here, worst I have seen is people booing someone supporting the opposition... which unless you're overly sensitive isn't bad compared to other countries where you can get beaten up or worse if someone decides they don't like you. Even in England or Spain it can get bad, but South America is the worst.

I think the mentality here is that people go to games as a family outing, or as something fun to do on your weekend, rather than because they're a die-hard supporter of whatever club. We don't really have those "ultras" and such

we will fix that lets start beating the shit outta kids and dads and that at matches... make it a bit of an atmosphere ya know?

one time after a ponte preta match against corithians my GF made fun of some corinthians fans... and they threw a fcking cinder block through the back of the car... destroyed the trunk and window... lol sorry random story

more of that in America Please ;)

XaviMessiGirl

they bring atmosphere!

I don't like their political stance, and I don't think they should use Barca as a means to further their agenda. But I've talked to one of them and he was a nice guy so whatever.

we will fix that lets start beating the shit outta kids and dads and that at matches... make it a bit of an atmosphere ya know?

one time after a ponte preta match against corithians my GF made fun of some corinthians fans... and they threw a fcking cinder block through the back of the car... destroyed the trunk and window... lol sorry random story

more of that in America Please ;)

You stupid 8 year old LA kid, SAN JOSE FOR LIFE! Somehow that doesn't sound right :lol:

That's a horrible story though, stupid when people use their teams just as a means to cause trouble, I saw video recently of probably 8-10 Liverpool fans beating up one Man Utd fan who was alone and defenseless, I felt embarrassed as a Liverpool fan, those type of people aren't real fans imo but are only in it for the hooliganism aspect.

A

Aker

Worst I've seen is Celtic fans throwing bricks at a group of young kids. Shocking stuff, it was a firendly aswell.

diegomessi

Worst I've seen is Celtic fans throwing bricks at a group of young kids. Shocking stuff, it was a firendly aswell.

when Vasco da gama got relegated a man climbed on top the stadium and was going to jump off and kill himself.... they opposing fans were cheering him on tellin him to do it do it

sMiLeYz

FC Dallas outplayed an preseason Inter, but settled for an 2-2 draw. Inter had a side featuring Cambassio, Milito, Maicon, Eto'o, Lucio, Samuel, Pandev. FC Dallas had a mostly A side with some youth players. Even in preseason and against a weaker side, Inter seems to like to cede possession and play extremely cynical. They made FC Dallas look like Arsenal out there. Eto'o had a world class goal though, god I miss him. :(

Last edited:

diegomessi

Old Barça player geovannniiii signed for the san jose earthquakes (xavimessgirls home town team)

sMiLeYz

Old Barça player geovannniiii signed for the san jose earthquakes (xavimessgirls home town team)

san jose is terribleee.

we bought geovanni for 20kk back in 2001 from brazil, unfortunately he wasn't good enough to stick around.

Last edited:
M

Miss Kris

I watch a MLS game recently and just could not get into it.

I'm still really iffy on the MLS; it depends on the teams, because the quality of play just seems wildly uneven.

Am always happy to watch Toronto FC, though, and am really stoked for Saturday's game against NY Red Bulls. We lost against them last week, but after last night's (CONCACAF) win against Cruz Azul and with the way Mista's playing, there's totally room for optimism!

tonio7

anyhow, in Champs League play last night my buddy Mista scored his 1st gol for Toronto FC! and he had a great overall game v Cruz Azul... happy for him! :)

M

Miss Kris

anyhow, in Champs League play last night my buddy Mista scored his 1st gol for Toronto FC! and he had a great overall game v Cruz Azul... happy for him! :)

He was pretty magical in that game, haha. He played extra well, and was facing some of his former teammates from Tenerife, I think? I watched the rebroadcast AND the highlights, hahaha; I was so happy for him.

Alas, not so well on Saturday, against NY Red Bulls. So bummed to see DeRo and Labrocca et al working so hard with a ten-man squad, and just getting nothing for their efforts. Everyone is so fatigued, and the schedule is so busy in the coming weeks between CONCACAF and MLS, we need some kind of motivational miracle.

Home of Barca Fans