Memphis Depay

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Depay is a better CF than Dembele or Braithwaite and another option out wide.

Garcia is better than Mingueza.

Those signings improve the squad for now and allows for sale of others.

Depay will definitely improve us but his finishing isnt great, is it? Didnt follow many matches from him but in those which i saw i remember that he missed easy chances.

Birdy

Dembele is better than Depay as a winger. He does different things on the pitch.

Mingueza is better than Garcia in everything apart from passing.
Waiting for the first games of Garcia here so that many of you will see what's his real level

HanDW

Bale-despair.jpg
He'd probably be our third best attacker, even on his current semi retired state.

JamDav1982

What's with the reports of a 2-3 years contract? That seems highly unusual. Someone care to explain?

Probably suits both.

Depay will want short contract if on lesser wages than could get elsewhere so not tied down when could negotiate or move for more and club likewise dont want to be tied down to long.

Both protecting their own interests and see which one benefits more from it.

JamDav1982

Dembele is better than Depay as a winger. He does different things on the pitch.

Mingueza is better than Garcia in everything apart from passing.
Waiting for the first games of Garcia here so that many of you will see what's his real level

Disagree that Mingueza is better than Garcia.

Mingueza positioning and rashness are a huge weakness for me.

Lets see how both get on next season but I would back Garcia to be better unless Mingueza improves massively.

vuji_31

Trust me, Lenglet is 10x times then this Gracia.

Hope so he makes me wrong but this guy does not have any quality.

mc_lovin

It's just bias against technical players at this point. Not sure if Garcia is all that, but a smart, positional CB would be great to have. Something we seriously lacked since Pique lost his way.

mc_lovin

Memphis Depay (Olympique Lyonnais): "Barcelona? It's a fantastic club, but there are more beautiful clubs. Regardless of where I go, I would like Koeman to stay there." [nos]

Depay: "Like I said, I have nothing planned. Right now, I want to focus on the Dutch national team for 100%."

He's definitely trying to get a better contract, and who can blame him. I would like him here, but then again it wouldn't be the end of the world if he goes somewhere else.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We need to give him a deadline.

Cannot wait the entire summer for him to make up his mind.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

This dude should be happy that a club like barca has interest on him and shouldnt try to get a better contract, if we wouldnt be so bad now he could only dream of an offer from barca :lol:

Home of Barca Fans