Memphis Depay

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's a slight upgrade on Depay as can actually play on the wing, has pace and can dribble, but underwhelming of course. Still better than Ferran

True.

Should try to offer Ferran to Arsenal and see if Arteta bites. Doubtful though of course.

Horatio

You're welcome
I can see him wanting to go if this is true. Will join Dumfries and De Vrij. Inter at least not as miserable as Juve. Will also play CL.

DonAK

Searched for Correa on Twitter and see that Inter fans have been memeing him for the last couple of weeks due to his performances

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Searched for Correa on Twitter and see that Inter fans have been memeing him for the last couple of weeks due to his performances

He showed promise at Sevilla but was too raw. Then he had three decent seasons in Serie A at Lazio. I think he's a serviceable player, he shouldn't be finished yet at 28. He's been terrible for Inter though, but they play with a 3-5-2 where he is forced to be a second striker. At Lazio he played on the wing

DonAK

He showed promise at Sevilla but was too raw. Then he had three decent seasons in Serie A at Lazio. I think he's a serviceable player, he shouldn't be finished yet at 28.

Not too bad as a bench option I suppose. Correa as an option off the bench, get rid of Ferran in the summer and sign a proper LW and we're cooking.

JamDav1982

Fuck knows how good he will be but decent age and been ok in La Liga in past.

When in couple years or so had likes of Braithwaite etc as fucking no9 then cant complain.

Slevinn

He showed promise at Sevilla but was too raw. Then he had three decent seasons in Serie A at Lazio. I think he's a serviceable player, he shouldn't be finished yet at 28. He's been terrible for Inter though, but they play with a 3-5-2 where he is forced to be a second striker. At Lazio he played on the wing
No idea what his level is these days but he didn?t play on the wing for Lazio. He played as a second striker there in a 352.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
No idea what his level is these days but he didn?t play on the wing for Lazio. He played as a second striker there in a 352.

My bad, I conflated the timelines. Sarri came only in 2021. Then yeah, he played under Inzaghi in a 3-5-2 as a second striker that gravitates toward the left wing, very much Depay-like.

It's weird because I had this picture of him as a left winger, but that's probably an impression I got from his Sevilla days.

vuji_31

Is ti on loan or contract for few year???

Hope so it is loan, we give him back with Kessie and got Brozovic.

Home of Barca Fans