Mavericky Puig

Messigician

He was good but I understand ppl falling him okay we are all fkn hurting after that draw and will not be generous with handing out praise

vegitot

2/2 dribble, 92% pass completed, 3/3 long ball, 6/10 duels won, 4 fouls won. He is surprisingly strong and has very good stamina.
Regular starter from now

El Gato

Villarato!
Prime CR7 (In those days, he and Messi were scoring 60!! goals a season)
Prime Casillas
Young Benzema
Young Higuain
Ramos
Prime Xabi Alonso
Young Marcelo
Prime Pepe
Ozil (before he turned to shit at Arsenal)
Di Maria (before he stopped caring)

Coached by Mou who was just coming off a treble.

That was a hell of a team and we schooled them in 2011 in both the league and the CL.

They'd destroy either current Barca/Madrid. Also, anyone interested in how strong Madrid was back then should also watch the 2012 SFs between them and Bayern. The second leg was one of the best CL games I've ever seen. End to end action.

I actually think prime Pepe was 2012-2014. In 2011 he was still a Mourinho hound dog. I think only later did he go on this stupendous run of not even being booked in x amount of games. Or I might be making it up. (Edit: The stat was actually that he never got sent off post 2012 for Real or country, only 9 yellows in that period for Portugal until winning Euro 2016 as well - mental). Also young Marcelo under Mou wasn't that great actually, often a liability, Ancelotti onwards only.

The rest were amazing as a unit.

Last edited:

Porque

Puig done well. Definately deserves more chances and proved he should be part of the squad for this end of season run.

Also we will need to see how he performs when LaLiga players get used to his style, and this run of games is a great chance as we do not really have a better advanced midfielder in the squad right now.

Atletico next and Busquets and Bob are back. I don't expect to see Setien start him but hopefully we do not see Roberto ahead of him in midfield.

Home of Barca Fans