Mateu Alemany

Gari

Mateu Alemany (director of football): "With Coutinho gone, we don't have enough Financial Fair Play to register Ferran, but we have other operations going on."

Birdy

Hats off AGAIN!

Renewing Umtiti was the cleverest option to reduce the wage bill RIGHT NOW, and allow registration of Ferran, and the promotion of Nico and Gavi.

Yes, many of us here would have liked him GONE and not living parasitically off our wage bill for another 5 years, but let's be honest:
No ones was willing to buy him despite continuous attempts to ship him out the last 3.5 years.
It's the best solution for everyone

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Was the man who managed to revive Valencia along with Marcelino before Peter Lim interfered and booted both so not surprised to see him having a decent start. It's a big mess Alemany & Reverter have to clean up.

How both do the next 1-3 years is likely going shape up the long-term, 5+ years future of the club.

Birdy

I am actually stoked with Allemany!

He is not just doing a good job, but he is a pulling wonders here.
Didn't know much about him before taking over on the side of Laporta, but I am amazed every time he manages to pull off a difficult deal, or find beautiful solutions to complex problems

We need more people like him at the club

MTL_Barca

Our best signing so far :lol:

I mean we all would've liked to just get rid of Umtiti but he's at least making the best out of a very rough situation.

Needs a lot more little steps like this to recover, but so far it's going into the right direction.

Messi983

Nah, I like German females much better. ;)

Mario Gotze agrees. :)

Mario-Gotze-Ann-Kathrin-Brommel-Beach-Ibiza.jpg

Home of Barca Fans