Mateu Alemany

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

If reports that he wanted Ferran and wanted to sell Dembele and Araujo are true, is getting him back such a win after all? I'm struggling to see how he has done such a great job as people are saying. It's not like we have made any great sales either.

JamDav1982

Nah he left for the money.

Then came back and said doesnt want any more money.

Huge Laporta W for some unkown reason.

Jamrock the numpty with usual mental gymnastics.

Staff staying 'huge W'... staff leaving..'just make up excuses why they left'.

jamrock

If reports that he wanted Ferran and wanted to sell Dembele and Araujo are true, is getting him back such a win after all? I'm struggling to see how he has done such a great job as people are saying. It's not like we have made any great sales either.

We don't really have much to sell though, unless we are gonna sell the Dembele's & Araujo's of the world, which would be a non starter.

He's done a very good job, getting players in and Working with the leadership of the club to get them all registered under try circumstances.

If he was the one that wanted Torres, then that is indeed almost unforgivable.

Think most on here would agree he's done a good job, just look at all the reactions when they thought he was leaving.

JamDav1982

Alemany is doing a decent job. Not working the miracles made out and most of what they have done is fairly straightforward.

Folk are too desperate to make every decision seem amazing.

Xavi wanted Torres.

ajnotkeith

Araujo with ball playing skills is probably the best central in the world.

With the physical skills and defending skills he has, including a great understanding of the game and top mental fortitude, all that is missing is the work on the ball.. which is improving a lot and he's starting to develop a nice passing range.

He shouldn't go for 80m let alone free.

Huge mistake if Alemany wanted him out.

JamDav1982

A handful of fans wanted Araujo out in the summer as well.

Doubt alemany was one, but who knows

Nah... some said sell him if he wanted huge wages club couldnt afford.

You being one.

That is rumour with Alemany.. he wanted Araujo dropped until signed new contract or sold. Not that he just wanted him gone as didnt rate him.

jamrock

Nah you said sell him & all our young players.

Also sell him because he can't pass.

Total different things from wages.

More garbage talk from the waste man.

JamDav1982

Nah you said sell him & all our young players.

Also sell him because he can't pass.

Total different things from wages.

More garbage talk from the waste man.

Nope fake news.

I said the 50 year deal you wanted the club to sign was so bad even that was better alternative... thats how bad it was.

Trust me.. I didnt want the club to sell FDJ.. no sireee bob.

But what I wanted the club to do was live under the current rules if that awful 50 year deal you purred for was the alternative.

Then the club rejected the 50 year deal you wanted as said would damage the club... and made case for other levers being pulled.

Try again.

You said club should sell Araujo and that Pique was better. Fact.

JamDav1982

Reality... he wanted to leave as did not feel had control wanted.
Looked like joining Villa then backed out.
Agreed to stay with club until end of summer while Deco settled.
Now leaves.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It makes no sense to me to let him go as he and Deco seem to have different roles and I don't think Deco can do Alemany's job. We still need someone to take care of business side of transfers and contract negotiations.

Devils

Deserved the sack imo.

Torres, Alonso, Kessie, Raphinha, Julian Araujo, Lewandowski transfer fee, Dembele contract, renewing Roberto, keeping Garcia and so on...

Crazy how poor of a job this guy and Jordi Cruyff have done.

Home of Barca Fans