Mateu Alemany

JamDav1982

Aye.

Or just keep repeating same line no matter the circumstances.

Alemany leaves 'for money'... Alemany stays as doesnt like Birmingham.

In both circumstances praise Laporta.

Last edited:

jamrock

Barca forum going Barca forum things.

Time will again in all likelihood have barcaforum, looking like Barcaforum always does in the end.

All of sudden, he never wanted to sign the majority of the players he helped to sign and didn't want to renew all the players he renewed 😂.

The man is just a professional doing is job and he's realizing all the shit that Barcelona is currently in isn't worth the stress, because each time we come up with a solution, la Liga fucks us over, so he's leaving to join a club that's clearly on the up, that also doesn't have to deal with all this shit.

I'd do the same thing it's business.

If this story is true, because he could still leave and if he does, it will be because villa has a good project, where he will be able to operate with a lot more freedom than at Barcelona given our financial issues.

But if it's true, I hope it's a lesson to Barca forum to stop over reacting to every news story leaked by the sport daily's and people who have no idea what's really going on inside the club.

The frankly stupidity to think he wanted to leave because he didn't like some of the very signings & extensions that he was a fundamental part of making didn't make sense.

or that he didn't like working with Laporta, if that was the case he would have left in the summer when a few other's who had an issue with the path Laporta choose decided to leave.

But nah he sat here, went through all that headache of dealing with tebas and la Liga to make those signings, all the while not liking the man he was working for or the things he was doing to improve the team.

Villa has a interesting project that peaked his interest, he then reconsider and choose to say, simple as.

If he does infact stay

JamDav1982

Aye stop 'over reacting' and making things up like he is after the money at Villa.

He decided to leave and then changed mind... could be Villa.. could be Busi leaving who knows.

Clearly there was a reason he decided to leave in first place which has now changed.

Planes and Cruyff also left as have many others from the team of a couple years ago.

Told you lot last week Laporta was still trying to persuade him to stay and could happen..

Last edited:

Porque

From what I'm reading, Alemany will still leave. Just in a years time after his contract expires.

Gives enough time for a smooth transition to Deco, or anyone else. If it is Deco, gives him another year to sort out his ownership and succession of D20.

Hopefully Ferran still ducks off to Villa though.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If he plans to leave better to cut him loose. Wouldn't want a man in my team with one foot out and mind elsewhere.

His motivation to look after club interest long term is also questionable.

Porque

I don't think Alemany being a professional can come into question.

If he wasn't concurrent with this summers direction then he had an easy out right now.

Possibly he wants to complete his project here and prefers to work through this window than leave unfinished.

jamrock

Yep it's all business, all professional.
Nothing personal.

You don't do all this if you hate the people you work with & all the decisions you were a critical part of the team who made them.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
There's a lot to be said against oil clubs but there are positives to having a boss who is there to stay and likes the club.

Continuity is one of those things. At Barca we have elections and they all do what's best short term and their interest.

JamDav1982

Yep it's all business, all professional.
Nothing personal.

You don't do all this if you hate the people you work with & all the decisions you were a critical part of the team who made them.

Making things up.

Nowhere was it reported he 'hates' Laporta or anyone he works with.

It was reported he was unhappy with decisions he was not allowed to make and lack of influence. Planes left for same reason. Who knows why Cruyff left but wouldnt leave if happy in his role most likely.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think Alemany or anyone else in the management in the club are too fond of Laporta being so cozy with Zahavi and Mendes while they are trying to place their every other scrub in our team.

It's great to have a good relationship with agents like that, but have to be wary of them too.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not sure if he will defeinitely leave, from what I read from MD the conditions of his "se queda" are that his salaries don't go up and he doesn't renew NOW so people don't think he is taking advantage of the club. I am guessing it all depends on the situation at the end of next season, his dynamics with Laporta and presumably Deco, if things go well and there isn't a more enticing offer from elsewhere, he might renew after all.

jamrock

Xavi confirmed he's staying now I actually believe it.

Common L for Laporta doubters, he's been giving out L's since what 2003? You'd think people would have learnt by this.

I think this summer will be the last summer where we have to go through a bunch of hoops to sign even "free" transfers, he's done a wonderful job given all the constraints he's had to deal with..

Hats off to him for wanting to complete that work.

JamDav1982

Fake news.

Common L for those claiming he was leaving for money.

Plenty have left Barca so no common L... Planes.. Cruyff the latest.. Alemany until seemingly Villa job not what expected.

Maybe Busquets fucking off helped also. Who knows as that was reported as a decision he was not iin agreement with.

Interestingly its being reported Alemany does not want an increased salary... not quite the money hungry lad as was being made out.

Numpty rules here... Alemany leaves he is doing it for cash... Alemany stays its a huge Laporta victory.

Usual mentaly gymnastics to fit scenario where cant be wrong.

Last edited:

jamrock

😂😂😂

The extent to which this 40 year old waste man will just lie or throw words out of context to Argue on the internet is always funny & sad to me, instead of just saying guess I was wrong about that.

Who ever said alemany is money hungry and leaving solely because he's getting money 😂😂.

"He's clearly leaving because he doesn't like the signings that were made & meddling from the top" 😂😂😂. big L

Signings he must have aged 2x years in 3 months to make due to our financial situation.

He's was leaving because villa had a good project and Barcelona had a lot of issue to deal with, he's now reconsider and wants to finish the job.

But we all know how the Waste man feel about people getting paid to do their jobs 😂😂, alemany should have left & worked for free lol.

I said at the time, when this news broke, time will prove Barcaforum is just doing their usual Barca forum stuff, and look at us now....... Lol.

But too many were quick to try and point fingers Laporta.

The about of Ls Laporta has given Jamdav specifically over the years, you'd think he'd have learnt by now.

But nah he's like that knight in the Monty Python sketch, I have not yet began to fight 😭.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans