Mason Greenwood

Horatio

You're welcome
Mason: Move your fucking legs up!

Harriet: No! I don’t want to have sex!

M: I don’t give a fuck what you want, you little shit.

H: Mason!

M: Shut up. Stop talking to me. Stop!

H: Stop putting your dick near me.

M: I’m going to fuck you, you twat!

H: I don’t want to have sex with you!

M: I don’t care if you don’t want fucking sex with me, do you hear me?

H: Why do you have to do this, though?

M: Cause I asked you politely and you wouldn’t do it!

H: (Inaudible. Something about sex with other people?)

M: I asked you politely and you wouldn’t do it so what else do you want me to do?

H: Then go and fuck someone else.

M: I don’t want to fuck someone else!

H: You do.

M: No I don’t.

M: Push me again one more time and watch what happens to you.

H: No.

M: Well, you will actually.
What is this? Fanfic or actual transcription?

feggydinho

This guy should unite with penaldo, alves, Barton, neymar, benzema, Ribery and form FC Rapist united. President is the Spanish female football president.
Wow, you're still classifying Neymar as a rapist after that glaring clip. Rape is a strong word, no need to misuse it cause even people that were falsely accused still live under the stigma, and that's why it was surprising to see guys push against "rape-accusers that were found to be false with evidence having the same punishment as the guilty rapist" cause being accused of rape messes up your life (whether innocent or not)

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Would be a massive signing for Barca.
Well, rightly or wrongly we're seen as villians of world football, so might as well embrace it.

In all seriousness though, although I understand why Manchester United have decided to let him go, Greenwood is a fantastic talent. If the club who gets him is able to revitalise him as a player, they will have a monster on their hands.

Temptation

Well, rightly or wrongly we're seen as villians of world football, so might as well embrace it.
No you aren't. Modern Football has been characterized by the rise of possession Football and wannabe variants of "Total Football" and Barca are an institution which is seen as the pioneer of that style of Football. If anything, it's the absolute opposite and Barca are hailed as heroes.

Fans laughing at the levers and financial situations means fuckall. Any big club going through such financial issues will be laughed at. If Real had financial issues everyone here would laugh at them. "Villains of Football" makes zero sense. You just want your club to be the cool sexy pantomime entity, don't you? :lol:

Barca are closer to the "holier than thou" good guys of Football represented by the likes of Xavi moaning about teams playing "negative Football" and getting a result.

khaled_a_d

His (serious) footballing career is over thankfully. Can only hope for some shitty Saudi club or Roma ( :facepalm: ).

Don't be so sure
If he goes to Roma (or a club in Italy or Spain) and start banging goals, he will be back at top level after couple of years

Devils

How's his career over?

Chris Breezy managed to have a very successful career and so will Murda Mase.

Barca would be fools to not sign him.

BJJ

I'm on the fence here. He has potential but he's English and a troublemaker. At the same time we need someone to hit the back of the net. Torn is the word. No way we go for him though. We love portraying ourselves as squeaky clean virtue signallers.

Home of Barca Fans