Mason Greenwood

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Partizan football fans are the most deluded, hypocritical folk on earth. There is not much difference between the accusations levelled at Ronaldo and Greenwood.

They were chanting Viva Ronaldo non stop when Ronaldo returned. I've no doubt that as soon as Mace bangs in a couple of goals they will do the same for him.

And then there will be the most deluded arguments imaginable proclaiming him totally innocent, both legally and morally. Some will go as far as to build him up as some sort of victim of a witch hunt.

Is generally the way things go in the footballing world.

Temptation

Partizan football fans are the most deluded, hypocritical folk on earth. There is not much difference between the accusations levelled at Ronaldo and Greenwood.

They were chanting Viva Ronaldo non stop when Ronaldo returned. I've no doubt that as soon as Mace bangs in a couple of goals they will do the same for him.

And then there will be the most deluded arguments imaginable proclaiming him totally innocent, both legally and morally. Some will go as far as to build him up as some sort of victim of a witch hunt.

Is generally the way things go in the footballing world.

The confidence is hilarious. :lol:

Everyone has heard the deeply disturbing Greenwood sound clips.

Step out of the cave you're living in and listen to it? :lol:

feggydinho

They'll taint the club for a generation if they go through with this. Every time he sets foot on the pitch in England the fans will boo and chant about him being an abuser. It'll come to be what United are associated with all the time. They think they can boil the frog and ease him back like it's normal, but that's not going to happen.
I don't know, the abused is still with him and also has a child and if he claims he's sorry and has changed, why then shouldn't he have a chance at the game.
I mean, you can't cry more than the person that was abused (who ended up staying with him).
She could even come up to say it didn't happen if it means he gets to play, so it's an interesting case.

Jenks

I don't know, the abused is still with him and also has a child and if he claims he's sorry and has changed, why then shouldn't he have a chance at the game.
I mean, you can't cry more than the person that was abused (who ended up staying with him).
These are not rational statements.

feggydinho

These are not rational statements.
Verdicts aren't given on Social media. So what do you do as an authority if you ask the victim if she was abused and she says "no" amidst the audio evidence. And it doesn't just stop at her saying "no" but then going on to give the abuser a child and is still with him when she had a clear and easy way out.
What can you actually do if she said she wasn't abused? so if you're being rational the case could probably be dropped.

Jenks

Verdicts aren't given on Social media. So what do you do as an authority if you ask the victim if she was abused and she says "no" amidst the audio evidence. And it doesn't just stop at her saying "no" but then going on to give the abuser a child and is still with him when she had a clear and easy way out.
What can you actually do if she said she wasn't abused? so if you're being rational the case could probably be dropped.
The case was dropped ages ago. I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. If you have a triple digit IQ you should not be outsourcing your morals to the criminal justice system - especially in England.

Andresito

Staff member
Lets see, i expect some boo's here and there, reckon most people will forget about it though.
Away fans will take every chance to boo though.
But United fans might be bored after booing for a couple of weeks, and if he starts to score goals he'll probably become a hero, a phoenix rising from the ashes.

El Gato

Villarato!
Aye
A case of "she just imagined something that didn't happen"
Rather sure Greenwood has also contacted her when wasn't supposed to

feggydinho

Wasn't the victims father a POS in this case? Convinced his daughter to drop the charges and grab the cash instead. Or something like that.
This doesn't really fly, she's an adult and could sue for cash if she wanted. The world was basically asking her to sue and waiting to support.

She's well aware of her situation and still went forward to stay with the abuser and also have a child. Can't blame it all on the dad, she's also responsible and entitled to her decisions

She could even say that they were role-playing and call it their style if she wants to defend his actions

Yannik

Mason: Move your fucking legs up!

Harriet: No! I don’t want to have sex!

M: I don’t give a fuck what you want, you little shit.

H: Mason!

M: Shut up. Stop talking to me. Stop!

H: Stop putting your dick near me.

M: I’m going to fuck you, you twat!

H: I don’t want to have sex with you!

M: I don’t care if you don’t want fucking sex with me, do you hear me?

H: Why do you have to do this, though?

M: Cause I asked you politely and you wouldn’t do it!

H: (Inaudible. Something about sex with other people?)

M: I asked you politely and you wouldn’t do it so what else do you want me to do?

H: Then go and fuck someone else.

M: I don’t want to fuck someone else!

H: You do.

M: No I don’t.

M: Push me again one more time and watch what happens to you.

H: No.

M: Well, you will actually.

feggydinho

Mason: Move your fucking legs up!

Harriet: No! I don’t want to have sex!

M: I don’t give a fuck what you want, you little shit.

H: Mason!

M: Shut up. Stop talking to me. Stop!

H: Stop putting your dick near me.

M: I’m going to fuck you, you twat!

H: I don’t want to have sex with you!

M: I don’t care if you don’t want fucking sex with me, do you hear me?

H: Why do you have to do this, though?

M: Cause I asked you politely and you wouldn’t do it!

H: (Inaudible. Something about sex with other people?)

M: I asked you politely and you wouldn’t do it so what else do you want me to do?

H: Then go and fuck someone else.

M: I don’t want to fuck someone else!

H: You do.

M: No I don’t.

M: Push me again one more time and watch what happens to you.

H: No.

M: Well, you will actually.
She can refute this if she wants, trust me.

Can't understand why she's still with him, one possibility could be that she now knows she has the power to destroy his career anytime and can now get him to do her bidding. He would also know he's at her mercy and knowing this, She would surely go any length to rubbish the evidence she posted

Most likely why the case was dropped in the first place, so if she says there's no abuse and also shows her kid with the abuser to prove how comfortable she is with him, what case do you now have to stop him from playing football.

Anyways, the final outcome doesn't really concern me so they can do whatever they want.

Jenks

Most likely why the case was dropped in the first place, so if she says there's no abuse and also shows her kid with the abuser to prove how comfortable she is with him, what case do you now have to stop him from playing football.
This is just an insane non sequitur. What have her actions got to do with anything? Her deciding to accept him as he is in exchange for the money doesn't make him any less of an abuser, and should have no bearing on how anyone else sees him.

Home of Barca Fans