Martin Montoya

Stric

That's easy to say. The guy probably has offers from a bunch of top level European clubs. Compare that to being the 101st choice fullback at Barcelona... He's really our most neglected player.

F

Flavia

@barcastuff 8 h
The chance that Montoya will renew grows as he feels that Martino believes in him. No final decision yet, his contract expires in June. [md]

I hope this is true.

abual3bed1

He was very good last night. Defensively was a rock and when he made attacking runs, he assisted with a well timed run to get to Iniesta's pass.

jamrock

he was a bit off the pace in the first half, but came back good in the second, we have of our future front 4 with him and barta.

Next season, we should have a all catalan back four

---Montoya----Bartra----Pique---Alba

Do it

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He's a great example of what I miss from the Pep era...Feel like he would've been well into his development of becoming an elite fullback for us...I remember flashes of this when he got a run out under Guardiola and occasionally since but I feel he's missed so much vital time on the pitch to be a better asset for the club/team

I remember thinking he had a skill set that could take the Alves prototype to another level before he ended up in bench purgatory...Perhaps Tata will give him more minutes before the winter break and he can earn a spot in the rotation...otherwise he's as good as gone to flourish elsewhere

CatalinR10

BYzpyhyCQAAn8bR.jpg:large

CatalinR10

Barcelona will this week reactivate the renewal talks with right back Martin Montoya (22). The club is optimistic about closing a deal. [md]

Home of Barca Fans