Martin Montoya

Indignado

It seems we're trying to loan every great prospect we have and push them out of the club, what's up with this BS? We used to play them in our own team and let them gain experience on the highest level (not at Everton) and adapt to our playing style, now we're just loaning everyone and let 30-year-olds play every game until they're tired and injured. No rotation, no trust in our youngsters, I'm sick of this s**t.

BarcaGirl

Orobitg (agent Montoya): "Bayer Leverkusen and Borussia Dortmund are among the clubs who're talking with Barça to sign Martin" [sussidiario]
Orobitg (agent Montoya): "There have been contacts with Inter Milan, but Barcelona made clear they don't want to sell." [ilsussidiario]

I hope the last part is true, and Barca really doesn't want to sell and play him more next season.

JamDav1982

It seems we're trying to loan every great prospect we have and push them out of the club, what's up with this BS? We used to play them in our own team and let them gain experience on the highest level (not at Everton) and adapt to our playing style, now we're just loaning everyone and let 30-year-olds play every game until they're tired and injured. No rotation, no trust in our youngsters, I'm sick of this s**t.

What would you rather just let them get frustrated on the bench? To loan them out is the better idea of it keeps them happy.

As for the loaning them to Everton he will get first team football there and is nowhere near ready for the Barca first team. The alternative was another season mainly with the b team and a few first team games - which the player rightly did not want.

This guy should probably be our starting RB, yet he was barely played (with an off-form Alves playing every game) and now there's talk of him leaving? :facepalm:

Tito and Rosell/management are destroying the team.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

This guy should probably be our starting RB, yet he was barely played (with an off-form Alves playing every game) and now there's talk of him leaving? :facepalm:

He played in 24 games, that is not too bad.

I agree he should be starting more to take over from Alves this season though to get a more balanced defence.

He played in 24 games, that is not too bad.

I agree he should be starting more to take over from Alves this season though to get a more balanced defence.

He played less than any other player besides Bartra, JDS and Pinto. While an off-form Alves was heavily overplayed.

JamDav1982

Tito and Rosell/management are destroying the team.

Oh the old Rosell is destroying the club statement that people cant back up.

Home of Barca Fans