Martin Montoya

CatalinR10

BNH9Nd1CQAArhe8.png:large

Irish_Cules

If Montoya started for Barcelona next season then he'd have a serious chance of starting in the world cup for Spain. Carajval has a better chance at the moment though since he is certain to start for Madrid.

abual3bed1

Azpilicueta can still improve under Mourinho. He's a favorite as I see it now. VdB isn't a fan of big squad changes.

Irish_Cules

Azpilicueta can still improve under Mourinho. He's a favorite as I see it now. VdB isn't a fan of big squad changes.

Ye I think Azpillicueta is favorite at the moment to start.. A regular starter for Barcelona or Madrid is always in with a strong shout though so Carajval has a real chance. Montoya would as well but it is yet to be seen if Tito will start him next season.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Alves: "Hopefully I can stay another 5 years. Then I'd sure be the foreigner with the most games. Would be nice. It's my new goal (laughs)"

Alves: "Let's see how long they can put up with me. Let's see how they kick me out. Because I won't go until they kick me out (laughs)" [md]

Well Montoya can say goodbye to playing time :lol:

Barcilliant

Montoya over Alves anyday. Dani is just a big name nowadays. I hope Montoya doesn't leave because he isn't getting game time. He has a big future ahead of him.

BarcaGirl

Orobitg (agent Montoya): "Martin wants to play, he'd like to be at World Cup, but unfortunately at Barça there's a great player like Alves."

:icon_neutral:

Home of Barca Fans