Martin Braithwaite

aragorn

Is there even slightest possibility to register him for CL? Not that he would be any help but having an option couldn't hurt!

Laplacian

Basically in our current roster of forwards including Coutinho, we haven't made a successful purchase for out front-line since Suarez, who is now 33. That's 6 years guys, 6.

michelco

Yeah, from 30 or so years ago so they could change that. It's stupid imo.

Yeah I mean I agree, but its not up to LFP, its up to some governing body of the state.

If they really insist on buy out clauses, they should be set to some multiplier of the salary or something like that. So if the club wants to set a high buy out clause the salary will have to reflect that. As the intent of these clauses was to protect the employee's right to freedom of movement in the job market

Porque

Welcome Martin Braithwaite. The Cinderella Man. Our Buster Douglas, Our Malibu Washington, Our Matt Serra, Our Greece2004, Our Vanilla Ice.

All the best of success. No pressure, but score in Bernabeu and win us LaLiga kid. Go down in FCBarcelona folklore. Cryuff, Messi, Braithwaite :cool:

mc_lovin

Is there even slightest possibility to register him for CL? Not that he would be any help but having an option couldn't hurt!

Yeah, no.

I dont mind a player like Braithwaite in general, but we could have gotten him for half that (+CL). The board just continues to burn cash. No idea how they keep getting away with it.

JerseyAddict

All the best of success. No pressure, but score in Bernabeu and win us LaLiga kid. Go down in FCBarcelona folklore. Cryuff, Messi, Braithwaite :cool:

Score vs Real in Madrid and go in legends... he came, he saw, he conquered.

17tooc.jpg

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Welcome Martin and best of luck. Whatever happens none of the blame is on you nor should any of our anger be on you.

5ergio_Busquets

He wasn't just signed for his great qualities and the vast improvement he would bring to the team's attack but also to lure and make the club more appealing for his fellow countryman and Barca's main target for the #9 signing in the summer, Nicklas Bendtner. Very smart and and well planned signing by the board that may help silence the critics.

Porque

He wasn't just signed for his great qualities and the vast improvement he would bring to the team's attack but also to lure and make the club more appealing for his fellow countryman and Barca's main target for the #9 signing in the summer, Nicklas Bendtner. Very smart and and well planned signing by the board that may help silence the critics.

The club clearly saw the impact of Scandinavian strikers are having this season in Haaland and Isak, and had no choice but to sign this uncut crack.

Genius move really.

clemente

Doesn't look bad from highlights, very pacey.
You know with that little mouse Valverde he would literally not play even a single game, even now that we have no attackers, cunt would play Roberto as RW and run down Griezzman to the ground, Setien will 100% use him.
But 90% chance he will be another Rakitic, contract till 2024, will not want to leave, barely useful as a bench player, but hopefully I'm wrong.

5ergio_Busquets

Don't you think the 300m release clause is a little too low? I mean people thought Neymar's 222m clause was high enough but it wasn't and with Madrid targeting Mbappe for the summer PSG will surely try to replace him with someone on similar level and 300m wouldn't be too high for them especially with the money they would get for Mbappe. This board will never learn from their mistakes.

Home of Barca Fans