Martin Braithwaite

ajnotkeith

Once more - is he actively refusing to leave like Umtits? Has any club shown interest in him an he waved it away?

He said he doesn't consider any move away as he has kids in Barcelona and wants to fulfill the last 2 years of his contract.

Also no club actually wants Umtiti so there is nobody for him to refuse. I don't think he is blocking a move.

Catta

Braithwaite knows he is segunda level at best, he won't leave. Barca is like a jackpot win for him, great city, huge wages, and chance to get a winners medal in his career. He and Puig are the same, won't leave until their contracts expire.

mc_lovin

Barto started a wish foundation with this one. And fuck me, I thought he only had a year left.

At least most Barca fans have seen the light now. Can't believe how positive he was seen once when he was a bum from day 1.

MTL_Barca

Once more - is he actively refusing to leave like Umtits? Has any club shown interest in him an he waved it away?

Well if he actually wanted to leave he could already be gone. Club surely told him he has no chance and even without that Xavi made it more than obvious by playing him a total of like 20 minutes since he took over.

So most likely isn't ready to leave for a worse club and/or worse salary. Same old story with these overpaid bums that shouldn't be anywhere close to Barca. Could still see him leaving, but tbh i wouldn't be suprised if he just let's his contract run out.

Still can't believe Barto signed this guy for 18M on a 4,5 year contract. One of the worst transfers of any club ever, complete bum in line with the likes of Prince, Murillo and Douglas just way more expensive.

Last edited:

Zidane82

He is Danish surely with the WC looming he will need to be playing

He will go for sure .. especially as he is fabulously wealthy so the money does not matter

malvolio

He is Danish surely with the WC looming he will need to be playing

He will go for sure .. especially as he is fabulously wealthy so the money does not matter

I feel that is some bullshit story. If he would want to be a footballer just as a hobby he could go to a smaller team and play regularly. What's the point in just training with Barca?

Even the part of him not wanting to leave Barcelona because of family reasons is bullshit, as there are sufficient LL teams in the area, for which he could play.

2022-La-Liga-Map.jpg

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

I feel that is some bullshit story. If he would want to be a footballer just as a hobby he could go to a smaller team and play regularly. What's the point in just training with Barca?

Even the part of him not wanting to leave Barcelona because of family reasons is bullshit, as there are sufficient LL teams in the area, for which he could play.

2022-La-Liga-Map.jpg

It is his uncle business and he is investing with him.
God only knows how much of that is his, he is probably set after his retirement but I also doubt about the whole 250M rumours

jamrock

250m is the value of the entire company that he has a stake in, it's not all his, they invest in NJ/NY real estate, have a crazy amount of properties under management, idk maybe his investments is valued at around 50m.

But he clearly sees that as a long term investment & not something he will derive free cash flow from.

for that he has his bartomeu specifical contract to keep him liquid, which explains why he doesn't wanna just give it up.

Idk exactly how much he's on, no one knows really, but I'm sure it's at least 2x more than he's likely to get anywhere else.

Keep saying the same thing re all these players on crazy money, can't blame them for wanting to keep it, just sucks for the club.

Home of Barca Fans