Martin Braithwaite

Tackle

Mundo says Ajax is interested? He would be a fool not leaving there... Title opportunity, playing time, way to get to WC squad...

Won't start at Ajax either. Not even good enough to start for any Championship side serious about competing for promotion.

Hit the jackpot by weaseling his way to Barca, why leave?

ajnotkeith

That is a fake leak by the club. Ajax can attract better targets than him.

But if they are genuinely interested he should leave now before he spends a year with zero minutes played.

The gig has to be up at some point. He's literally a 9th choice forward. At that stage what's the point of even turning up to train? I think as the transfer window nears a close he will realise he doesn't want that for the last years of his career and hopefully he wants to play minutes before he retires.

khaled_a_d

That is a fake leak by the club. Ajax can attract better targets than him.

But if they are genuinely interested he should leave now before he spends a year with zero minutes played.

I think as back up attacker, he isn't bad for Eredivise tbh.
Also they could be just interested in a loan, get a striker while only paying wage for him.
He has 2 year left and no value whatsoever, I would take a loan that get us out of half of his contract

iniestaGOAT

I think as back up attacker, he isn't bad for Eredivise tbh.
Also they could be just interested in a loan, get a striker while only paying wage for him.
He has 2 year left and no value whatsoever, I would take a loan that get us out of half of his contract

Ajax went for tadic and made him a somebody so wouldnt be surprised if they want him as backup

still a good player just not good enough to be a sub for barcelona

fergus90

Braithwaite would be extremely lucky to get a move to another CL level club. The guy was shite for Middlesbrough in the Championship and then played for Leganes.

He could do with going back to Ligue 1 and playing for one of those midtable clubs again.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This delusional fool will end up leaving because he'll want to make Denmark's WC squad. He's not a guaranteed bet and won't be on the plane to Qatar if he doesn't get a single minute this fall.

FWIW though, the Ajax news is reported from Netherlands and it's not a BCN media exclusive. Dunno why Megamind there would want him though for more than as a backup to Brobbey.

JerseyAddict

Why is he hated so much? Is he being a prick?

I don't hate hom at all. He looks like a likeable guy. But he is not even near Barca level. He is not good at all to be in this club. And he uses a spot, a wage... He can't stay because he ia not needed. If he want's to go to WC he better gets his shit together and finds himself a club... I mean, fuck the money man, WC is a WC... He's got enough for his grandsons ffs... Get some playtime ffs. I don't get it... Fight for a spot... Delusional man... Fight for wtf? Lewa, Auba, Raphina, Fati, Dumbele... What spot? Bottle carier? Go and play...

Kul_z

I don't hate hom at all. He looks like a likeable guy. But he is not even near Barca level. He is not good at all to be in this club. And he uses a spot, a wage... He can't stay because he ia not needed. If he want's to go to WC he better gets his shit together and finds himself a club... I mean, fuck the money man, WC is a WC... He's got enough for his grandsons ffs... Get some playtime ffs. I don't get it... Fight for a spot... Delusional man... Fight for wtf? Lewa, Auba, Raphina, Fati, Dumbele... What spot? Bottle carier? Go and play...

He's also in some real estate buissness, he's well covered. Very dumb of him if he doesnt find some club in whatever spotlight.

Zidane82

He's also in some real estate buissness, he's well covered. Very dumb of him if he doesnt find some club in whatever spotlight.

I read somewhere that we was the wealthiest player at Barca due to business interests. He should go where he?s gonna play regularly as he does not need the money

Nucky

Well put.. Even Depay who is 2 levels above Braithwaite hasn't got a place in this squad.. All others are simply better than Memphis, not to mention Braithwaite..Likes of West Ham would be perfect for him

Home of Barca Fans