Mario Balotelli

R

Runner46

Hello I'm a fan of Inter
I was at the San Siro and I was in the corner from where they started the boos for Balotelli
We have encouraged early Balotelli but he continued to walk where Eto'o was an ass to press and was always on defense. And he is not committed to anything
We gave this very annoying because its Arteggiando could cost us dear

I hope you understand why I used the translator

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
In this summer,he can go in Arsenal or Manchester City! Arsene Wenger and Roberto Mancini are watching the game of Balotelli!
I think he can go in Manchester City,because they offers much more than Arsenal,but I'm not sure.

Regards

barca96

Imagine what an absoluuuuute cunt he will be under the guidance of Wenger!! :lol::lol:

he will get away with everything..
stamping on people, spitting...wenger would always be in a position where he couldnt view the incident(accidental ofcourse).

Olsend

This kid has ruined life, as many at his age just dream at least to have 1/100 what Inter gave him, the pathetic cunt ignores it and even disrespects. Throw this man into cage without food (only rats) and keep him for a month. He will be kissing Inter's jersey for sure!

barca96

look what totti did to this guy
i for one am not surprised by totti's action.
i watched serie a a lot from late 90's till 2002.
he is one heck of a dirty player. loves to stamp on people.
looks like this racist a*hole wants to keep a black guy out of his team for the WC

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
:lol: :lol: Just look at De Rossi at the down left angle, when totti hit ballotelli, his reaction was, Totti WTF? :lol: 0:59 - 1:03

V

Valon

He was kicking people all night long since he entered the pitch. Anyway Balotelli has no chance of going to WC though.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I always hated Totti but at least I have on thing to use when I would ever be in a situation of defending the guy.

S

Super Pippo

I always hated Totti but at least I have on thing to use when I would ever be in a situation of defending the guy.

:lol:

Pretty disappointed that Inter didn´t drop him as they said they would, in this of all seasons you´d like to think the club would have more self respect than to play a player who was so disrespectful to it and its fans.

B

beautifulgame

Get over it Pippo. You don't do something like that. If it was Pato that Totti kicked, then you would have be crying bloody murder.

The matter at hand is Totti's disgusting behavior, once again. What a piece of shit you have to be to take a cheap shot like that. His intent is clearly malicious, I wouldn't be surprised if Balotelli was seriously injured after a hack job like that. Luckily he is not.

If the FA has any integrity they would ban him for at least a handful of games. However, sadly, we know that won't be the case...

barca96

:lol: :lol: Just look at De Rossi at the down left angle, when totti hit ballotelli, his reaction was, Totti WTF? :lol: 0:59 - 1:03

yeah de rossi was kinda mad. he was saying it after the match as well.
i remember back in 2000 or 2001, against leverkusen.
totti stamped purposely on one blond guy..that was the worst up until now.

S

Super Pippo

Get over it Pippo. You don't do something like that. If it was Pato that Totti kicked, then you would have be crying bloody murder.

The matter at hand is Totti's disgusting behavior, once again. What a piece of shit you have to be to take a cheap shot like that. His intent is clearly malicious, I wouldn't be surprised if Balotelli was seriously injured after a hack job like that. Luckily he is not.

If the FA has any integrity they would ban him for at least a handful of games. However, sadly, we know that won't be the case...
What glue have you been sniffing? Where did I say anything remotely like that or where I defended anything Totti did? He´s a major dickend in my view as well. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans