Marc Muniesa

Rollovinho

Finally he is again in Pep's vision for the future. Excellent season, his best so far. He just needs to bulk up and stop with all those injuries :D.

Him and Montoya will be great back-up's for the first team next season.

paxtonpale

Very confident with the ball and doesn't hestitate with it either (a key factor that Fontas doesn't do as well) and he can also play at CB as well.

E

estranged

Yea, expecting to see a lot more of this man in the coming weeks.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Okay... I hope he doesn't end up like fontas

Muniesa's far more talented and a better defender than Fontás is. The question is, will he remain injury free?

Injuries have been my main concern with Muniesa, and they have quite evidently set him back up over the past two years. Hope he stays healthy and shows his worth.

Last edited:

Maria

And he is, along with JDS, best Barca B player this season. Deserves a chance :D

Montoya-SinksBate-540.jpg

X

xaviniesta

montoya already showed that you can throw him right into big stage. he did fantastic against valencia.

tho pep really need to figure out our defence. it's a hard nut to crack, puyol is often injured, adriano is almost always, i don't think he'd put muniesa in big games, probably in lesser games i think. i just hope no player won't get injured this season any more. enough is enough.

M

mitkoa7x

Montoya is rock solid, I have no doubt in him. Hope Muniesa develops the same way :worthy:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
how fast is he? I haven't watched enough Barça B this season.

I mean I figure he's no Bilal, but I mean, how quick across the ground is he?

Home of Barca Fans