Marc Bartra

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He tried some interceptions in the first half that went really bad, but picked himself up in the second and played very well.

Zangash

Banned
And you can go back a couple of pages and see someone saying he is our worst CB behind even Vermaelen :lol:

We'll see what kind of coach Lucho is now in the coming weeks. Martino rewarded solid Bartra performances with time on the bench. Let's see how Lucho responds.

anguy

I didn't watch the game. When you people say he was great, better than Alves as RB, does it mean he was great defensively or in offense too. Did he support our attack, or stayed behind? What about his crossing?

F

Flavia

I didn't watch the game. When you people say he was great, better than Alves as RB, does it mean he was great defensively or in offense too. Did he support our attack, or stayed behind? What about his crossing?

He played as a cb for most part. He doesn't really have the knack to be a rb like Alves. There wasn't a rb, Pedro played like a rwb.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
B4htWUTCcAADJ-9.jpg

Beautiful.

Irish_Cules

That triple clearance was so Puyol-esque. It's frustrating to see him repeatedly make the same mistake of being to eager in the challenge and getting wrong side. This eagerness is one of his greatest qualities though. If he can get this balance right then he'll be a beast.

Empty

He is improving fast, getting thrown into the deep end without playing consistently. And he is so young for a defender, I think it's rather absurd to assume he will stop improving drastically.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
That triple clearance was so Puyol-esque. It's frustrating to see him repeatedly make the same mistake of being to eager in the challenge and getting wrong side. This eagerness is one of his greatest qualities though. If he can get this balance right then he'll be a beast.

Hepp, that I noticed on 2-3 occasions.

Home of Barca Fans