Marc Bartra

Barcafan 2304

Really would like to see Bartra introduced to the side this season. I know we have Milito and maybe Abidal as back up for the CB positions, but it would be good to see Bartra introduced and given a start against some of the 'lesser light' La Liga sides and gain valuable first team experience

Trequartista

The good
Really would like to see Bartra introduced to the side this season. I know we have Milito and maybe Abidal as back up for the CB positions, but it would be good to see Bartra introduced and given a start against some of the 'lesser light' La Liga sides and gain valuable first team experience

FOntas is ahead of him,I cant see him having some minutes this year,Fontas,Thiago,JDS,Montoya,Romeu will have their chance I think and I am tipping Thiago for a breakthrough.

Trequartista

The good
I dont rate bartra i think fontas muniesa and montoya are ahead of him

1-Bartra is a good player and he may be different to Muniesa and Fontas because he is a right centreback who can play as a rightback,while Muniesa and FOntas are more of left centrebacks
2-Montoya is a rightback and I beleive he will be a first teamer in 1-2 years
3-Bartra is not my favourite players,I like Muniesa and GOmez and even Edu Campabadal more,but he is a superb talent and his long balls are class.

killerswitch

The only CB in the B-squad that I rate above him right now is Muniesa. Monotoya is a RB and Fontas is almost 2 years older and has never really impressed me. I think of the Muniesa/Bartra/Montoya/Dalmau/Fontas defensive fivesome, Bartra and Muniesa will make it to Barca for sure with Montoya also having a fair chance and Dalmau/Fontas not so much.

Barcafan 2304

FOntas is ahead of him,I cant see him having some minutes this year,Fontas,Thiago,JDS,Montoya,Romeu will have their chance I think and I am tipping Thiago for a breakthrough.

Or indeed Fontas. Both should be given some time to show us what they can do in the first 11

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I dont rate bartra i think fontas muniesa and montoya are ahead of him

I was simply stating where i see him inour line of defenders.. thank you to those who pointed out what position each of them play and what not..... bc you know i had no idea... :rollseyes:

redo Fontas and muniesa are better CB then Bartra
and Montoya is a MUCH better Rb then Bartra...

get it now?

JAMAIN

Really, I thought it was Muniesa that he really likes. Pep was at point ready to start him ahead of Sylvinho in the final at Rome two years ago he rated him that much. From what I have seen of Muniesa the kid is going to be special...admittedly I do not know to much about Bartra...

tk_TommyKim

Really, I thought it was Muniesa that he really likes. Pep was at point ready to start him ahead of Sylvinho in the final at Rome two years ago he rated him that much.

That would have been something radical...a youth player starting in the biggest stage in club football.

JAMAIN

If only we had some more strikers. We don't seem to bread real thoroughbred no.9's. Maybe cause they are brought up to be so well rounded and system oriented from an early age..

oh well, you can't have it all I guess..

Home of Barca Fans