Marc Bartra

CatalinR10

good game.

I'm really frustrated by his headers when we have corners. He awesomely manages to get rid of the man marking him , hits the ball , but can't hit the target from 5-6 meters long. This happened a lot last season also.

Zangash

Banned
He played just as well as Mathieu has so far but he didn't have multiple botched clearances and sloppy touches to concede possession. Why people are so eager to ride Jeremy's nuts for performances less stellar than the average Bartra performance I will never know, but if Lucho is still going to use Bartra as his absolute last choice CB I still think it'd be best for his career if he left. Zubi said any player who wants to leave sans Messi is free to go, so imo Bartra should cash in on that and bail if Lucho is going to continue to go back on reports of him being a performance based coach; he's already going back on supposedly being a coach who rotates keepers.

barcanuck

Good game BUT him and Pique don't compliment each other. I would like to see Mathieu with Bartra/Pique. The Catalan combo seems to push up too much and get caught.

Lomar1o

maaan, i gotta say this once more to get this off my chest. bartra > pique

speed? bartra
heading? bartra
heart? bartra
puyol's favorite? bartra

i want to see bartra play MORE MORE MORE

Antimadridista1

I trust him more than Pique.
The worst thing would be him leaving and becoming one of the best CB in the world in another club and us being stucked with Gerard Pique…

Home of Barca Fans