Manchester United

ebc_99

It's baffling both man utd and Barça have clowns running signings. Is Fellaini happening?

Our board are stupid not to sign a defender but this is off the scale, 3 imposters posing as united reps that is pretty embarrassing for them

Martindn

It's baffling both man utd and Barça have clowns running signings. Is Fellaini happening?

At this point who even knows? Last i heard he may have put in a transfer request, right now my priority would be to boot that fucking embarrassment Woodward out of the club. Wasted weeks chasing Fabregas with insulting bids, and then when the time comes to really do buisiness he gave a player who wanted to join us, to the point of lowering his wages, the run around and dragged our name into the dirt while he was at it.

F

Flavia

Our board are stupid not to sign a defender but this is off the scale, 3 imposters posing as united reps that is pretty embarrassing for them

Which 3 imposters? I think I missed this, thought they just had messed up by not knowing Herrera had to present the money and such.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Which 3 imposters? I think I missed this, thought they just had messed up by not knowing Herrera had to present the money and such.

3 imposters came to the LFP HQ as Man Utd reps and told that they were willing to pay Herrera's buyout clause.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Thiago, Fabregas, Ozil, Modric, Fellaini, De Rossi, and now Herrera :lol: :lol: :lol:

Feel sorry for United fans, this is utter embarrassment. Funnily enough, those imposters came closer to sealing a deal for United than actual United reps have done all summer :lol:

spark

We can relate, Its deadline day and our biggest news is our president defending himself over corruption in Brazil :facepalm:

F

Flavia

3 imposters came to the LFP HQ as Man Utd reps and told that they were willing to pay Herrera's buyout clause.

But that can't be on utd, how did these guys manage to impersonate man utd reps? Athletic fell for it?

Martindn

We can relate, Its deadline day and our biggest news is our president defending himself over corruption in Brazil :facepalm:

Least you did some business early. WTF have we got to show for 3 months? This is how imcompetent it was, the shirt number, medical, personal terms and announcement was literally all ready...

Edit: Redcafe has died lol.

Beast

The Observer

A club in the size of United don't have an OFFICIAL rep & lawyer among a big crew on the day they signing a 36 Million Euro player (without tax ) as well as to see his medical results ... Do you believe it ?

This was the latest attempt from United Management to cool down the anger from their fans.. of course it didn't happen
those idiots didn't know that there is that simple matter of taxes for the clause (6 Mil ) as well as income tax if they are paying it as Man United that's why Martinez paid (if i remember correctly )

Home of Barca Fans