Manchester United

Banana-Rama

looks like fellaini to us is done, working hard to push through the herrera deal too, could have two new midfielders by tommorow...

:horse:

Beast

The Observer
It's official , Ander Herrera deal is off due to the incompetence of Manchester United failing to know the rules of the release clause before hand

i really need to laugh on this :lol:

F

Flavia

It's official , Ander Herrera deal is off due to the incompetence of Manchester United failing to know the rules of the release clause before hand

i really need to laugh on this :lol:

Is Woodward fired yet? Impressive :lol:

hardyboy

1185689_590361494343442_1237613845_n.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Wonder how that matth guy is doing. Not so long ago he was convinced of fabregas, now this..

A

Athletic

From ESPN:
"It looks like United are having a terrible day. Suggestions that there were impostors negotiating the Herrera deal. Can't be true can it?"

:lol:

Martindn

Infuriated is an understatement, who the fuck is in charge at our club. I am genuinely sorry for Herrera in all of this. Would have never happened under Gill.

Absolute laughing stock.

F

Flavia

Infuriated is an understatement, who the fuck is in charge at our club. I am genuinely sorry for Herrera in all of this. Would have never happened under Gill.

Absolute laughing stock.

It's baffling both man utd and Barça have clowns running signings. Is Fellaini happening?

Home of Barca Fans