Manchester City

khaled_a_d

They weren't our strongest opponent but yes their CL struggles are overstated .they have been always in tough CL group and played us twice after they have qualified .

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
They weren't our strongest opponent but yes their CL struggles are overstated .they have been always in tough CL group and played us twice after they have qualified .

And the year before that they had Real Madrid, Dortmund in their prime, and Ajax in their group.

Jenks

Can't believe they're showing so much faith in him. I wonder if they're negotiating with Pep behind the scenes.

Darko

It's nice to see a coach actually getting a chance for a change, not being sacked after one bad season.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Time for Kun to fire some goals in, I need points in my Fantasy team :lol:

#10 is perfect for him, now shares numbers with Leo :wub:

Morten

When Chelski fecks up, at least City is still going strong :)
That way it might be long until United wins the title again :lvg:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
They scored from a blatant foul on Chiellini. Yeah, Buffon had some good saves but still I had a feeling Juve didn't even give their all

Darko

Sterling has underperformed in every single City game so far. Such an incredibly overrated player, only has his pace and dribbling and just doesn't fit in City's possession based play.

Barcafan 2304

Sterling has underperformed in every single City game so far. Such an incredibly overrated player, only has his pace and dribbling and just doesn't fit in City's possession based play.

Sad thing for city is many could see that coming. Greatly overrated I agree

Home of Barca Fans