Manchester City

Morten

To be serious, we have no need for a crippled striker who's status would imply that he would be first choice. At least not when we have a striker who is rarely injuried and is one of the best at his job.

BenRobbins

Looking back at Barca's run in the CL and including the final, i think city gave barca closest games. The first half at the Etihad was all barca but the rest of the 2 tie's it was a very good game actually. They also beat bayern in the group stage but the games against cska were a joke. Overall i think citys failures in the cl this year have been overstated. I genuinely think they were barca's toughest opposition and this is from a united fan.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Looking back at Barca's run in the CL and including the final, i think city gave barca closest games. The first half at the Etihad was all barca but the rest of the 2 tie's it was a very good game actually.
:facepalm: You didn't watch Barca- Man City, did you? If it wasn't for Hart, the scoreline would have been something like 8-0 and I'm not even exaggerating.

barcaboy15

Looking back at Barca's run in the CL and including the final, i think city gave barca closest games. The first half at the Etihad was all barca but the rest of the 2 tie's it was a very good game actually. They also beat bayern in the group stage but the games against cska were a joke. Overall i think citys failures in the cl this year have been overstated. I genuinely think they were barca's toughest opposition and this is from a united fan.

:lol: Is this a joke?

"The rest of the two ties it was a very good game"?? City were lucky to come away from the Camp Nou without a complete thrashing.

BenRobbins

:facepalm: You didn't watch Barca- Man City, did you? If it wasn't for Hart, the scoreline would have been something like 8-0 and I'm not even exaggerating.

You can't say if it wasn't for hart because hart is man city player and he did his job which he is paid to do and has done before in the CL. If aguero did his job and scored the pen and chances then it would of been really close but he didn't.

Bayern were demolished and was game over first leg, PSG were swatted a side with ease, Juve gave a good go. I think City caused Barca the most problems but inevitably in the end were too good.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor

It wasn't even thanks to Hart, our forwards just had an off day with their finishing, especially Neymar. Hart did well to save those but honestly most of the shots were straight at him and Neymar missed several chances that he would have normally buried on any other day. And even then we won comfortably.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor

The second half at Manchester was pretty even until the red card but first half and all 90 minutes at Camp Nou were all Barcelona. I think Juve gave us way more trouble.

Chainsaw

Killahead
They barely even made it out of the group stage thx to Bayern spoonfeeding them all of their goals at Ethihad.

Home of Barca Fans