Manchester City

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It was a draw.

Yeah I know. I didn't bother to fix it, since several people had already quoted it. Still a draw to Hull, especially conceding the comical way they did, is pretty bad.

I fixed it now.

Last edited:
L

linetty

I can't wait for the CL games so we can kick the Englishmen out again :cool:

I

instinct

The tie is still pretty open. They have a strong squad which could bounce back at any time. I hope we'll win but it's maybe a bit too optimistic to say that we'll trash them.

DrPepper

We're definitely the in form team at the moment, while they're more or less out of form. That doesn't mean nothing though, simply because we will try to dominate the ball as always whereas City will be on the counter attack.

Really hope it doesn't turn out to be one of those matches where we're clear favorites but suddenly play like shit while City somehow become good again.

Joe Hart and Milner are the only Englishmen on the pitch when we face them lol.

Sadly it's that way with every other English team. Not only Chelsea and City but even Arsenal and Liverpool don't really have a lot of English players in their first xi.

Jenks

We're definitely the in form team at the moment, while they're more or less out of form. That doesn't mean nothing though, simply because we will try to dominate the ball as always whereas City will be on the counter attack.

Really hope it doesn't turn out to be one of those matches where we're clear favorites but suddenly play like shit while City somehow become good again.

Sadly it's that way with every other English team. Not only Chelsea and City but even Arsenal and Liverpool don't really have a lot of English players in their first xi.

It'll only get worse with the money that is coming in.

BenRobbins

Marca reckon City now have 400 million fans! Impressive seeing as i have only ever met 1 which was a taxi driver in deansgate and there never seems to be many at the Emptyhad. Something makes me think they are telling porkies.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Really? I read a study in 2011 that suggested Man Utd had the most in the world with 354 million. I find it hard to believe City would have caught up, no way.

Home of Barca Fans