Luka Modric

serghei

More longevity than Xavi and Iniesta but their peaks were still better

Pretty much. Physically better than Xavi and Iniesta. He has some qualities over both, especially shooting. But the rest, especially the ability to dominate the midfield and control the tempo, the error rate, the passing rate, Xavi is the best there is.

gasgas

Pretty much. Physically better than Xavi and Iniesta. He has some qualities over both, especially shooting. But the rest, especially the ability to dominate the midfield and control the tempo, the error rate, the passing rate, Xavi is the best there is.

I'd say 1. Xavi 2. Iniesta

Modric a close third

serghei

I'd say 1. Xavi 2. Iniesta

Modric a close third

I'd put Iniesta in another category. Not a CM like Xavi or Modric.

It's Xavi, a decent gap, then Modric and a bit of a gap, and everybody else for me.

And the reason is that Xavi was simply more dominating with the ball. Modric is still a brilliant player of moments, Xavi was a continuous flow of control and perfect timing.

Modric has moments where he is supremely class, with a pass, a run, but Xavi was on and manipulating the ball and tempo almost 90 mins out of 90. Not a moment of pause or missing from the game, resting or catching his breath.

Messigician

I was right about TenonTen!

Case closed [MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION].

[MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION] can verify that my redcafe account is different

0808-ED1-F-B9-CF-4-C28-9-C92-389-B748258-F0.jpg

New member so can easily just be an alt which you've known to do in the past.

Doesn't prove anything. Rare L

suckabov

Lemon curry?
He's a different player type from Xavi and Iniesta, but an all time great.

Also one of Madrid's most likeable players throughout.

Messigician

It does prove thar he is TenonTen which was what I thought.

Common W

If I make an alt on red cafe called Siuuur7 and then tell people on here look at the signs this user called Siuuur7 must have connections to an alt on here too.

Would you call this proof for anything?

Rassvet

If I make an alt on red cafe called Siuuur7 and then tell people on here look at the signs this user called Siuuur7 must have connections to an alt on here too.

Would you call this proof for anything?

Not sure the comparison holds. RF20 said he had a caf account and the tenonten account is remarkably similar.

Confirms my theory that he isn’t an alt of someone here but same guy who doesn’t like Barca or Messi much from the caf.

My posting style on caf is actually completely different from his as well. I was always defending Messi and fighting with the CR boys back in the day before I rejoined here.

Home of Barca Fans