Luis Enrique

F

Flavia

Bojan Sr has said a lot of things b4 and one can actually wonder if anything is true ,he has said b4 that the club rejected Courtois & Varane when he recommended them ,now he suddenly knows what Lucho did in Roma?

Bojan jr played in roma, with LE as coach.

F

Flavia

Yes ,that doesn't mean either Bojans was involved in his transfers ,he can claim otherwise with Barca as he was a scout .but was he a scout for Roma? IIRC he wasn't

I don't know, but he had access to LE. It wouldn't make sense for him to lie, when Lucho can deny what he said easily. Not all coaches have an eye for young talent.

khaled_a_d

I don't know, but he had access to LE. It wouldn't make sense for him to lie, when Lucho can deny what he said easily. Not all coaches have an eye for young talent.

How he get that access? I highly doubt scouting report and transfer policies are shared with players .And tbh it seems to me he is trying to get attention to himself .may be trying to get a new job in some top club .
People has millions of reasons to lie ,the "wouldn't make sense for him to lie " is nonsense in most cases .people always have reasons to lie

zanela

Just finished his pre-match presser. The last question was: If he found it upsetting that a gesture of one of his players (Neymar) was attracting a lot of media attention at such a crucial juncture of the season.
Lucho's reply: Wished his mother as it's her birthday today.

lel

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Just finished his pre-match presser. The last question was: If he found it upsetting that a gesture of one of his players (Neymar) was attracting a lot of media attention at such a crucial juncture of the season.

lel

:lucho:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

lel

Although Barcastuff writes that he didn't see it and aperantly there is no way check it now:lol:

F

Flavia

How he get that access? I highly doubt scouting report and transfer policies are shared with players .And tbh it seems to me he is trying to get attention to himself .may be trying to get a new job in some top club .
People has millions of reasons to lie ,the "wouldn't make sense for him to lie " is nonsense in most cases .people always have reasons to lie

He could also be telling the truth. But I don't think it's important if LE didn't like Verratti back then. Or even now. People have preferences.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bojan's dad hasn't exactly been fond of his son's former coaches, blaming them for him not fulfilling his potential.

L

linetty

lel
Haha! It was brilliant :lol:

PhilS

I hope to see earlier subs for the remaining games this year, should be 2 by 60 min in every game. It matters less who goes off and who goes on, just get fresh legs in there from the excellent bench.

It's probably good that Neymar is so upset, there is no reason for all the players to like the manager. Lots of players play better angry.

Alarcón

This is how we play nowadays, smart instead of beautiful, can't say I prefer it over tiki taka but it's our best shot at winning the big games without very high profile midfielders.

Home of Barca Fans