Lliga: Sevilla FC - FC Barcelona 2-2

Devils

I am not trying to be negative but imo La Liga is very complicated now. Not because of the fact that we dropped points but because RM look good lately. They have had a bad period of time but now they managed to get their shit together.

Real Madrid were on a relatively poor run of form and only started looking good against EIBAR, RAYO and GRANADA. <------ This is a terrible set of teams to extrapolate Madrid's future league runs on.

Today a bad blow for us, but it's far from the end.

mazp

Erm, no actually. Regardless of how we did it, we had to get over the line tonight, it's a massive drop. Cut it anyway you want, we really fucked it tonight.

Meh, this season has been such a roller coaster ride, I'm taking it game by game. Btw, Emery still can't beat Barca:lol:

J

Jamie Cal

I think we're gonna need Real to drop points in one game, but I believe we're still the team to win it even with the run in. Just a pain that not getting the 3rd in the clasico could be our downfall after murdering them in that game (though, I guess, they might say they should'a had another goal or 2 in the first clasico. swings and roundabouts).

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am not trying to be negative but imo La Liga is very complicated now. Not because of the fact that we dropped points but because RM look good lately. They have had a bad period of time but now they managed to get their shit together.

Didn't watch their game against Eibar. How were they today?

I agree with those who said the next two games are huge.

J

Jamie Cal

Most of them probably not true fans/supporters who stick by the club through thick and thin anyways. Always trying to find something to rant moan about just last week pique was almost god like around here now there seems to be a death warrant out for him.But anyways we picked up a point against a team who hasnt lost at home in 14 months neymar was probably took off to save him for psg. I always mantained if we took 4 points from.seville and valencia we will win the title. Madrid definatley wont finish the season unbeaten and their cl tie with atletico will be tough on them

No one in the chat was wishing a death warrant on Pique. Being disappointed that we haven't won a game we clearly should of put to bed is not a bad thing, and doesn't make you 'holier than thou' or whatever you think.

G

Gasgas

Most of them probably not true fans/supporters who stick by the club through thick and thin anyways. Always trying to find something to rant moan about just last week pique was almost god like around here now there seems to be a death warrant out for him.But anyways we picked up a point against a team who hasnt lost at home in 14 months neymar was probably took off to save him for psg. I always mantained if we took 4 points from.seville and valencia we will win the title. Madrid definatley wont finish the season unbeaten and their cl tie with atletico will be tough on them

You are assuming that we will surely beat PSG
And we also have a hard clash vs psg

serghei

I think that in this match, the crucial part was the tactical mistake from Luis Enrique. Instead of going for the deepening of the goal margin, he took off Neymar (who had the game of career probably today, he was playing like he does for Brazil usually). After Sevilla took the upper hand in the match during the second half, L.Enrique was afraid that his midfield is too loose and featured Xavi to try and control the midfield, which was quite wrong imo, since the offensive power was lost.

Very nice observations. That's exactly what happened.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
if atletico kicks real out of the CL they play 3 days before and/or after the game against us. they dont have a chance of winning the league.
do you really think they want to give their most hated rival rm the title??? they will rest many players and wont park the bus or something like this.

even if not we have a good chance of winning in the calderon, so chill

That's a big IF. Also, I don't think Atletico would relax and do us any favor at all even if that was the case, since (1) anybody plays to win and (2) Atletico wants to have the sweet revenge and beat us to reverse their record against us this season.

vlad

i dont get it comments like "barca lost league" its over", can you explain why is that? if you consider that barca is 2 points ahead, real now have easy matches, in every big match they lose a points, barca must win valencia home and espanoyl away, and then are some easy matches until atletico, real have to face celta away, sevilla away and valencija home, stop that pessimism, it is a bit annoying

J

Jamie Cal

In the second half, who do you think performed? I would say Busi and Dani were pretty good, our CBs were largely good, and Messi did some good things but ultimately wasn't in much game. When you stop and think, Emery's subs were outstanding. I rate Mbia quite a bit, but it wasn't just him, every time they got in behind our midfield they seem to have bags of energy. Busi tried his best but had too much on his plate.

Morten

Calma calma, folks. Chill, seriously, nothing is decided yet. Its not the end of the world, nor is this the end of the league, far from it.

Home of Barca Fans