Lliga: Sevilla FC - FC Barcelona 2-2

frog-fcb

You are assuming that we will surely beat PSG
And we also have a hard clash vs psg

Yup we have a tough game vs psg but real madrid has a local derby and will be looking to restore a bit of local pride and we know for sure athletico wont be taking it easy on them.in any way

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The odds are slightly in madrids favour but it isn't over yet.

I think it is still in our favor, slightly. Real Madrid play those three "tougher" games in May, well into the CL crunch time (I still think they will overcome Atletico) so they should be a bit tired, especially for folks like Kroos.

Again, we must win the next two games and get them out of the way.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Only caught the 2nd half so I didn't get see Neymar shine. Lucho takes the blame for this one, we needed that 3rd goal before he made the subs he did and it cost us dearly. Neymar probably could have taken a chance to put us up, ya never know.

No crisis however, we still look very strong and I hope people know realize how competitive La Liga really is. Its tight between the top 4-5 teams right now with anyone capable of doing damage to anyone and I love it. Makes us stronger and more hungry to find ways to win later on. Credit to Sevilla, they played very well.

Its okay, this will make sure we smash P$G on Wednesday at put the tie to bed in the first leg.

CALMA. :coffee:

frog-fcb

No one in the chat was wishing a death warrant on Pique. Being disappointed that we haven't won a game we clearly should of put to bed is not a bad thing, and doesn't make you 'holier than thou' or whatever you think.

I didnt meant there was an actual death warrant for him. Just using it as a figure of speech to show how quickly our fans change. And im.not claiming to be holier than anyone but a draw tonight is a dam good result for us. If you were lucho would u have told the team to keep going at high intensity and risk wearing the team before a big knockout game in midweek or would you tell them to close the game down and conserve energy while also bringing off one of your stars to protect him for next game

J

Jamie Cal

I didnt meant there was an actual death warrant for him. Just using it as a figure of speech to show how quickly our fans change. And im.not claiming to be holier than anyone but a draw tonight is a dam good result for us. If you were lucho would u have told the team to keep going at high intensity and risk wearing the team before a big knockout game in midweek or would you tell them to close the game down and conserve energy while also bringing off one of your stars to protect him for next game

I know you don't mean an actual death threat (do I really have to say that?), but people are allowed to be upset at the mistake. Other than that he'd been praised all night. It's not fickle, reactionary, but not fickle.

And we didn't need high intensity, when the game opened up, we should of been able to pick them off.

A draw is not a good result at all, dude. That doesn't make me pessimistic or a fake-fan. If we lose the league from here, it'll be a defining moment.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
One thing that works in Real Madrid's favor is the schedule in the rest of April, while ours is 3-2-2-3-2, Real Madrid's 2-3-3-3-3.

serghei

Anyway, we should not lose any more points until the game on Calderon. If Real makes one mistake, we can afford to mess up against AM. If not, we must win that game. Valencia at home and Espanyol away are must wins now.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
a draw a damn good result ? wth, seriously .. especially since we were leading 2-0 after 35min and dominating, and this was our very FIRST difficult fixture and we already lost our advantage, we can not draw or lose another single game now .. so yeah, damn good result for sure :/

frog-fcb

Against a team who hasnt lost at home in 14 months id say it is a good result alot of teams who go 2 0 down would just give up but they fought hard due to the fortress mentality they have.Its a point and still a lot better than a loss. We are still 2 points clear of madrid who i do believe will lose again this season. I can see us lose a few more points this season but still think we will come out on top

Alik

The whole advantage in having a advantage :p (a gap) is so that we can get away with such a result. It doesn't matter if it was our first difficult fixture or not.

We knew it would be a tough run, and expecting to go through it without dropping a point would have been optimistic.

Now that we have dropped a point, lets hope it doesn't happen again. But that is a problem of the future. Right now, we're still ahead.

mazp

a draw a damn good result ? wth, seriously .. especially since we were leading 2-0 after 35min and dominating, and this was our very FIRST difficult fixture and we already lost our advantage, we can not draw or lose another single game now .. so yeah, damn good result for sure :/

Do you honestly think Barca were going win all their remaining games? Even with CL games thrown into the mix? lol, sorry man not even Pep's team did that. If Barca get past PSG, and get into the Semi's Barca will probably drop more points..Barca doesn't have a deep squad to compete in tough tight congested schedules.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Against a team who hasnt lost at home in 14 months id say it is a good result alot of teams who go 2 0 down would just give up but they fought hard due to the fortress mentality they have.Its a point and still a lot better than a loss. We are still 2 points clear of madrid who i do believe will lose again this season. I can see us lose a few more points this season but still think we will come out on top

One can only hope they keep up this fighting spirit and record when Los Blancos come to knock on their door.

serghei

One can only hope they keep up this fighting spirit and record when Los Blancos come to knock on their door.

Right. Except they didn't play a great game. Madrid might very well not make the mistakes we did and win the game. It was us who left 2 points on Pizjuan, not Sevilla playing great.

Home of Barca Fans