Lliga: Sevilla FC - FC Barcelona 2-2

mazp

Reading the chat and this thread and I feel disgusted about our fanbase, really.

How can any sane person say that we have thrown the title away? RM has one hand on the title? We lost 1 game in 2015 and Real is the club who fucked up so many matches this year. They still have to play vs Sevilla, Celta, Malaga, Espanyol and Valencia ffs.
We're still top of the table and after one draw vs Sevilla who didn't lose a game at home for OVER A YEAR you write down the same bullshit I had to read after Elche, Granada, Valladoid and Getafe last season.

This fanbase is absolutely ridiciulous.

What's funny is that if it was reversed, and Barca came back from 2-0 down to tie it. People would say we gained a point, la Liga is still ours, etc..:lol: anyway, not much to say, it's still in our hands, i would have taken a point before the game so. Onward to Paris..

Neymessi

Reading the chat and this thread and I feel disgusted about our fanbase, really.

How can any sane person say that we have thrown the title away? RM has one hand on the title? We lost 1 game in 2015 and Real is the club who fucked up so many matches this year. They still have to play vs Sevilla, Celta, Malaga, Espanyol and Valencia ffs.
We're still top of the table and after one draw vs Sevilla who didn't lose a game at home for OVER A YEAR you write down the same bullshit I had to read after Elche, Granada, Valladoid and Getafe last season.

This fanbase is absolutely ridiciulous.

I don't think the league is gone or anything,we still have the upper hand but real have relatively much easier fixtures than us.That being said,it wasn't worth dropping points when were leading 2-0 and still dropped points at the end of 90 mins.Real are getting back to form and we should be hanging on to our lead as much as possible while today we just threw away the match by silly substitutions.A draw in points with RM will make RM the champions making the la liga even closer.At least we should not be dropping points after playing so well and having the majority of the game is our hands.

raki

Hard blow at the end. After Pique losing the ball in midfield someone should have fouled a sevilla player even if it a 2nd yellow.

These 2 points are an illusion because if we draw again real goes to 1st place. And winning at Calderon is very hard. This win was so important to keep the confidence.
Now there are clouds of doubt :(

B

Batman

Real Madrid doesn't bend over and get fucked like we do in away games. And we have LE, a liability.

We have better record than RM in away games this season so not sure what the heck you are talking about.

RM will drop points, they usually struggle against big teams. They will play Sevilla, Valencia, Celta, Malaga, Espanyol..etc, You really think they won't drop points? If we win the next two games we are almost there.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Real Madrid have to face Valencia and Sevilla too.

We need to win the next couple of games against Valencia and Espanyol though. Anything less than 6 points from those two games and we're really in trouble

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
we still have 3 tough games Atletico and Valencia and espanyol sure we will drop some more points on them games on the hand RM only has 1 tough game againts Sevilla

Lel RM have to play @Celta, @Sevilla, vsValencia, vsMalaga, and @Espanyol. Yeah they don't have just one tough game.

But I ask you again, is Barca still not in the lead? Are they still not in control of their fate?

Devils

I'm surprised the world suffers from so much terrorism, disease, famine and corruption when we have people who can predict the future here on barcaforum.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Real Madrid are nothing special. They will drop points iMO.

They also have two tough CL games against Atletico.

Gaudi

Honestly if we "must" drop more points and they'll for sure not then they deserve the title and that's it

G

Gasgas

Real madrid never had problems with espanyol, they will play malaga at home

StarLord

This is definitely not the end of the world for us, and may even serve to keep the team grounded for the PSG tie, but we have definitely lost the advantage we had after the victorious Clasico. Now we need all 6 points against Valencia and Espanyol.

Home of Barca Fans