Lliga | Round 31: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys, let's be humble and not underestimate Real, even after the last result. How I wish Suarez and Messi did not play Tuesday WC Qualifiers matches so they'd be fresh for today :angry:

barcafan161

Come on guys, let's be humble and not underestimate Real, even after the last result. How I wish Suarez and Messi did not play Tuesday WC Qualifiers matches so they'd be fresh for today :angry:

Lets face it Real aren't some bottom feeder like it or not they are still one of the best teams in the world.

Papabeef

Our form is obviously incredible but what worries me today is... Barca plays against Madrid + Jetlag..

As much as I'm dying to watch the match TODAY, wish it was like atleast tomorrow so our South Americans would be well rested and harmonized..

Part of me is telling the other : get a grip and have some ballz godamit, but that part needs lots of beer to take over lol. Well cheers everyone, good luck and may the gods of Football continue to bless our record undefeated run tonight.

vlad

im really not worried about players tiredness, last classico was worse, remember, spain had qualification matches for euro, busi, iniesta, alba, played 2 matches, rakitic also, neymar was with brazil with alves, messi injured, he did not played for 2 months and only suarez stayed in barcelona, almost all real players had 10 days of rest, and what happened, without messi? and now, busi, iniesta and rakitic had 10 days of rest, neymar played 1 match, mascherano also, only alves, suarez and messi played 2 matches, about jet-lag, cmon, they have one of the best fitness trainers in the world, if someone should be worried its real madrid fans, 10 points behind, 0:4 from first match and on the toughest away stadion in the world, they dont know for win in la liga at camp nou from 2012. But classic overrating that real team from some barca fans every time, respect is another thing, but said " im afraid" i just dont get it.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's not a common thing to go into Clasico with such a point gap. Game should be relieved from nasty tackles too and we could be in for a treat and goalfest.
Will be enjoying it relaxed with a cool beer :beer:

Kohe321

Well, Aleix has been struggling defensively and he would have to cover Cristiano and Marcelo a lot, which could get ugly. I think Lucho wants Roberto to be the substitute at right back in this game, and probably wants to use Rafinha in midfield at some point if things are going well. Having Alves, Roberto and Aleix in the squad is a bit unecessary if this is his plan, as you don't need three players who can cover the RB position in the squad at the same time, and doubly so if you don't trust one of them defensively and the match is against Real Madrid. Bottom line is that he simply wouldn't play tonight except in the unlikely event where Alves and Roberto gets injured.

I really like Aleix and think he has many qualities that can be great for us in the long term. Hopefully he can improve on the weaker aspects of his game that is keeping Lucho from playing him more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans