Lliga | Round 13: Leganes - FC Barcelona 1-2

fergus90

Really lucky to blag a win but 3 points all the same. Away form and performances are gonna lead to another ugly hiding at some point though without drastic improvement. Leganes were shocking second half.

devo901

second half was a bit better - but not because barca was better - not because bringing vidal, fati, raki (l0l) no the enemy could not hold its mediocre level and made mistakes ....

winning when playing bad that is how you win laliga titles...

very questionable performance overall ... vidal man of the match - because he maraudered in offside position a goal, as the ball came from a defender

but dortmund was also a low performance on friday, 3-3 vs the last team, so the match is going to be really 2 team close to the low peak of form...

JohnN

Really bad performance.. I am sad we won the way we did. Internationals were tired as expected, which could have something to do with our display.

I don't get it. What is the board hoping for with EV? I compare the situation to Ten Hag 2 seasons ago. They were not playing well and there were talks of firing Ten Hag. He changed his tactics around and did something to try and change the situation. EV has done no changes at all the last 2 seasons and yet he is still here.

soul24rage

I don't get it. What is the board hoping for with EV? I compare the situation to Ten Hag 2 seasons ago. They were not playing well and there were talks of firing Ten Hag. He changed his tactics around and did something to try and change the situation. EV has done no changes at all the last 2 seasons and yet he is still here.

our board is really pathetic. no planning, no vision.

mc_lovin

Didnt you see how Valverde just revolutionised the game? We forced Leganes into submission with 4 forwards.

Home of Barca Fans