Liverpool

DB10

Should have just paid Southampton £25m for Lambert, and £4m for Lallana...

Easy way around the 25% sell on fee.

Nah that's just f**king with football the wrong way even further, Bournemouth are entitled to their fair share. Everyone will just have to compromise.

H

Haruko The Goon

They'll get their 25%.... of whatever fee Liverpool buy him for.
They can't do anything about it. £1m, or £30m, it's up to So'ton and a buying club to negotiate a fee.

H

Haruko The Goon

I know it's shoddy. But Football is a sport for Slags who sell their souls and leave fans in dispare for the love of money. Wouldn't be surprised if clubs did it also :) Just an example.

Banana-Rama

They'll get their 25%.... of whatever fee Liverpool buy him for.
They can't do anything about it. £1m, or £30m, it's up to So'ton and a buying club to negotiate a fee.

if southampton were to screw bournemouth out of the money they were entitled to in such an obvious way then it would be very well publicised, other clubs would take note of it and may think twice about doing business with southampton in the future, so it is really not a good idea...

ammarfcb

ze special one
@BenSmithBBC
Adam Lallana has told #SaintsFC he wants to leave. No formal transfer request, yet. More @BBCSport

i'd imagine a transfer request would help us.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
According to metro.co.uk Liverpool is bidding for Aurier and it's only 7m pounds, I was kinda hoping that Zubi will notice this guy, but whatever.

H

Haruko The Goon

@BenSmithBBC
Adam Lallana has told #SaintsFC he wants to leave. No formal transfer request, yet. More @BBCSport

i'd imagine a transfer request would help us.

Southampton waiting until after the world cup. If he has a banger, few more teams may become interested, and we all know what happens to a players price if they have a superb world cup.

ammarfcb

ze special one
now his signing a liverpool shirt...this is mkhitaryan all over again.
BpOSOxuIYAAm2jx.jpg

Home of Barca Fans