Liverpool

SwiftGuyver

keita stood out like a sore thumb at barca as being worse on the ball then everyone else, and he's so past it now...

:lol:

ok mate we get it, you're a Man Utd fan and don't want to see Liverpool do well...

most Barca fans loved Keita and valued him as an important squad member during his time at the club and i seriously doubt Liverpool are planning to bring him in as a starter.

ammarfcb

ze special one
6J1WscW.jpg

fuk em. we giv them 18m, they say £20m. we give them £20m they say 25. we give em 25 they say 30.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
£25m should be our limit so we should move on if Southampton don't budge. But I feel sorry for Lallana as he could make a real impact here I believe and at any of the big clubs in england.

Still think there are more twists to come in this though. Apparently Lallana rang the southampton board several times yesterday but received no response.

H

Haruko The Goon

Decent buy.

Good great, no bad. Just there to do a job, fill the squad, and get a couple important goals along the way.

Made up for the lad, I remember he always refers to Liverpool as Us and We.

H

Haruko The Goon

Liverpool dont want Cesc. One of Pools first team coaches mike marsh was asked yesterday about fabregas and he just smiled and said 'no, where would he fit in?' ....

DB10

25M is more than a fair price for Lallana but his previous club Bournemouth have a sell on clause of 25%. Forgo the loyalty bonus and it should be a done deal?

H

Haruko The Goon

Should have just paid Southampton £25m for Lambert, and £4m for Lallana...

Easy way around the 25% sell on fee.

Home of Barca Fans