Lionel Messi - v7

JamDav1982

All this talk about Koeman getting rid of the amigos as if it isn't already reported that Pique, Busquets and Roberto will all stay. Coutinho will return and play a role unless he tries to force his way out too, rumors about Lautaro and players not good enough for Barca like Memphis.

Now you have Vidal hinting at staying too.

More amigos would be good but Suarez is a start and lessening their power also was needed.

serghei

All this talk about Koeman getting rid of the amigos as if it isn't already reported that Pique, Busquets and Roberto will all stay. Coutinho will return and play a role unless he tries to force his way out too, rumors about Lautaro and players not good enough for Barca like Memphis.

Now you have Vidal hinting at staying too.

Think clearly here, please. Messi leaves not because Koeman told him he is not needed. But because Koeman explained him what are the new rules, which are perfectly normal. So, Messi is not kicked out. He eliminated himself by being a weak captain and thinking about himself and his friends more than about the team and its future.

He's just exposed himself as a dreadful leader.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think people are putting 2+2 together and getting 5 with the Suarez thing. He probably decided to leave at halftime in the Bayern game. Didn't the guy who broke the neymar to psg report Messi wants to leave a day after the game. I think his name is Marcelo bechler

Yeah. Marcelo Bechler said so a week ago that Messi had decided to leave, then it was confirmed after meeting Koeman that Messi told him the same too, or was at least hinting in that direction.

Think clearly here, please. Messi leaves not because Koeman told him he is not needed. But because Koeman explained him what are the new rules, which are perfectly normal. So, Messi is not kicked out. He eliminated himself by being a weak captain and thinking about himself and his friends more than about the team and its future.

I think I'll wait for it to be reported by people who aren't associated to Grupo Godo and by that extension, Josep Maria Bartomeu.

Judoman

I love how there are so many users here who will call you names if you blame even 10 % of this on Messi and amigos. The power dynamics of this club have become worse than US politics in the last three seasons. All the blame can't be on Barto and his Madridista board, the amigos have a hand in it too.

Yes it can. 100 %
One aspect of their job is to make sure this drama shit never happens. If you let your players control any aspect of club's operations you failed big time.
Of course they failed, because they are essentially politicians. They are useless.

Sailor Mars

Poor Barto. Always wanted to do what was best for the club, but he was held at gunpoint by the amigos.

Finally, he has grown a spine after all these embarrassments he has presided over. His sacrifice will never be forgotten. He needs to be ordained a Saint by the city.

khaled_a_d

I think people are putting 2+2 together and getting 5 with the Suarez thing. He probably decided to leave at halftime in the Bayern game. Didn't the guy who broke the neymar to psg report Messi wants to leave a day after the game. I think his name is Marcelo bechler

Yup.
For some reason people thinking that players supporting a legend is a conspiracy against the club.

Apparently Puyol now is an amigo too and works for them.

Diogo28

EgSVJogXsAAjEk_

Massive respect to both of them.
When you discard Suarez the way they did, this board doesnt deserve better.

Messi is full of it, he took more than other players would accept.
Dont be fooled, the guilty is all on Barto&Rosell. They ruined this club.

Messigician

Massive respect to both of them.
When you discard Suarez the way they did, this board doesnt deserve better.

Messi is full of it, he took more than other players would accept.
Dont be fooled, the guilty is all on Barto&Rosell. They ruined this club.

Messi will get his way

Home of Barca Fans