Lionel Messi - v7

serghei

I think I'll wait for it to be reported by people who aren't associated to Grupo Godo and by that extension, Josep Maria Bartomeu.

Bartomeu is secondary here.

This is between Koeman and Messi basically. It's simply us appointing a manager who is determined to change this team and accept no compromise. And the Amigos refusing to cope with this.

blaugrana1987

Truth is amigos theory makes 0 sense in 2020. We are 2 years older, and few hundred million "lighter" with clear downward trend. No one is looking at Barca and thibking "2-3 new players and they are fighting on all fronts". We are in Milan position now, and this is why idea that Messi is super stoked about not winning ansything and being embarassed in CL as long as he plays with couple of his pals is retarded.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bartomeu is secondary here.

This is between Koeman and Messi basically.

We'll see what Koeman says. I doubt Koeman despite being the strong personality he is, would say something like that when his Barca future past this year, heck maybe even past Christmas depends on him winning games and a part of that would be Messi staying and buying in.

Morten

what kind of logic is that? you either are the biggest club or a shambles that goes 5 years without a trophy.

Ehm, would you say that Milan is still not a gigantic club, even if they`ve been shite for a good number of years now?
History is still there.

JamDav1982

Truth is amigos theory makes 0 sense in 2020. We are 2 years older, and few hundred million "lighter" with clear downward trend. No one is looking at Barca and thibking "2-3 new players and they are fighting on all fronts". We are in Milan position now, and this is why idea that Messi is super stoked about not winning ansything and being embarassed in CL as long as he plays with couple of his pals is retarded.

If you think Messi is not pissed off Suarez is being punter then think again.

Part of the amigo delusion is that they are good enough and other letting club down.

Marshall D Teach

Very disappointed in Messi these past couple of years. Doing this just because your friend is getting transferred is incredibly petty and unprofessional.

Used to think he'd be above this kind of thing. But I guess anyone would be spoiled by the way the club has been bending over backwards for years for the amigos.

Richard.H

Amigos theory fully makes sense, but without Barto there would be no amigos.

Home of Barca Fans