Lionel Messi - v7

Givenchy

Great so another season of him sulking, walking around uninterested, clogging up the midfield leaving our right side dead and destroying our team shape. He's a terrible captain at the best of times.. can't even imagine how shit this season will be

Rory

Let the man express. Expressing is a sign of care; no reaction is a sign of moving on. Things were steamy back then and still are

expressing opposition to someones opinion is also expressing something. c'mon man don't let me get you like that.

serghei

Messi won't move to the SS/False 9. He'll play that free role that he does which compromises our RW which is OD's natural spot. Messi's current play style compromises Griezmann too but Griezmann has a more robust football IQ to try and compensate. Dembele needs that right side to himself in a disciplined formation to show us whether he's any good.

Exactly. He's a pure winger, who needs a clear typical setup on the flank. And if we want wingers, we need to play them as wingers. Not move them around and make them change their game according to what the veterans like to do. That shit has to stop.

Sorin

I'm passed the point of giving a shit if Messi is staying or not. We won't go anywhere next season with him or without him so whatever happens if fine by me.

The only thing that I want to see, or more precisely don't want to see, is Bartomeu's ugly mug at the helm of the club after this month.

ebc_99

Barca can still win La Liga but are a ways off Bayern and Liverpool, a bit behind city and PSG and then no worse than anybody else.

xxxxxx

Barca can still win La Liga but are a ways off Bayern and Liverpool, a bit behind city and PSG and then no worse than anybody else.

Messi wants to win the Champions League. That's why he wants to leave the club in the first place. As you just said, we're miles away from competing in the Champions League. So, why the hell would Messi want to struggle in his last 3 years in Barcelona?

We have no clue if the new board will be any good. Besides, this rebuild is going to takes years to get right.

Home of Barca Fans