Lionel Messi - v7

El Flaco

No disrespect to Messi, but I'm sure we're not gonna miss him that badly.

With Griezmann & Neymar (?), his absense won't be as impactful as it used to be.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Now reports that there has been no relapse, truth is an illusion - supposedly going to be rested for the weekend, but back against Los Che

Vamos a ver

Puyol4

No disrespect to Messi, but I'm sure we're not gonna miss him that badly.

With Griezmann & Neymar (?), his absense won't be as impactful as it used to be.

This is my hope too and maybe we can develop a play which isn't only based on Messi. This would be good for the other players like perez, rafinha, griezmann etc. And maybe some youngsters might get some minutes. But overall of course it's a pity that he can't help us.

Vilarrubi

Now reports that there has been no relapse, truth is an illusion - supposedly going to be rested for the weekend, but back against Los Che

Vamos a ver

Messi staying "injured" until the Neymar deal crosses the line #myGOAT

On a serious note where did you read that?

El Flaco

[tw]1166648527373647872[/tw]

Says Barca's medical services strongly deny that Messi has suffered a relapse & that he is one month off. In fact yesterday he didn't even train and did it in the gym. No relapse.

wisconsincule

If he misses one more match it’s not the end of the world. Would like to see what Rafa, Perez and Fati offer away from home.

eaman

If he misses one more match it’s not the end of the world. Would like to see what Rafa, Perez and Fati offer away from home.

Pre season matches and match practise are a good thing. He has had neither. It would be good if he played at the weekend just for this. With the international break coming up he'll have had too much time off if he doesn't play

Kul_z

Pre season matches and match practise are a good thing. He has had neither. It would be good if he played at the weekend just for this. With the international break coming up he'll have had too much time off if he doesn't play

Im more for his rest until late september. Messi usually 'peaks' from march to april, and if that means we would get best messi in final stage of the season, im good with that.

Home of Barca Fans